advice needed on LaGG3 cammo colours (1 Viewer)

Ad: This forum contains affiliate links to products on Amazon and eBay. More information in Terms and rules

rochie

Staff
Mod
hi Guys
need a hand with the colours for my ICM LaGG 3
the instructions say only field green and black but on doing a bit of looking i think there might be two different greens ?

also can any one point me in the direction of what Vallejo colours to use or even Humbrol or similar so i can convert them into Vallejo colours ?

heres the subject i'm doing thanks in advance

Lagg-3.jpg

Lagg-3a.jpg

Lagg-3ls.jpg

Lagg-3rs.jpg

Lagg-3top.jpg

galachenkoallm2cr.jpg

the source:Galchenko' LaGG-3

Medium Green (FS34102), Dark Green ( FS34092 ) and Black

model-master-enamel-medium-green-fs34102.jpg

model-master-enamel-euro-dark-green-fs34092.jpg

Medium Green FS34102 - Vallejo Model Air Acrylic Paint no.092 Medium Green FS34102
Dark Green FS34092 - Vallejo Model Air Acrylic Paint no.014 Gunship Green FS34092

Hmmm !
seems Vallejo dont do medium green in model colour range just in the airbrush model air range !!!

i think i might be able to use a similar shade i already have its called US dark green but looks pretty close, i'll try it out on a spare 1/72 Beaufighter i use just for that purpose

Hmmm !
seems Vallejo dont do medium green in model colour range just in the airbrush model air range !!!

i think i might be able to use a similar shade i already have its called US dark green but looks pretty close, i'll try it out on a spare 1/72 Beaufighter i use just for that purpose

I'm not sure if it is the best colour as the equivalent. I would say it should be the U.S.A. Uniform no.84 or Olive Green no.82 rather. These seem to be a good basis for mixing if needed. But it is a good idea to check the U.S. Dark Green no.95.
Please will do that.

And THX Andy... :)

of vallejo modelcolor I can give to menso 6 ways to paint them if you are interested, I use them a lot, before most of my paintings were vallejo.
what use is the most ecological of W5 crystals cleans you ever find it in the "supermarket" lidl, is economical and gives very good results.
ue if I advise you to paint with waving vallejo always very, very well, I award a magnetic stirrer because my arms ached often repeated movement, godsend, really.
the important question, Rochie, me modelcolor for Russian aircraft I have the green intermediate 70891, and 70850 medium olive.
which gives wojtek of modelair in modelcolor would be: 70895 gunship green, and the flat green park 70969

Here are samples of paints mantioned above.

Vallejo Model Color Intermediate Green No. 70891
Vallejo_-_Model_Color_-_074_-_Intermediate__58721_zoom.jpg

Vallejo Vallejo Model Color Medium Olive No. 70850
Vallejo_-_Model_Color_-_081_-_Medium_Olive__11433_zoom.jpg

Vallejo Model Color Gunship Green No. 70895
Vallejo_-_Model_Color_-_088_-_Gunship_Green__84867_zoom.jpg

Vallejo Model Color Park Green Flatl No. 70969
Vallejo_-_Model_Color_-_073_-_Park_Green_Flat__89919_zoom.jpg

Medium Green (FS34102), Dark Green ( FS34092 ) and Black

Medium Green FS34102 - Vallejo Model Air Acrylic Paint no.092 Medium Green FS34102
Dark Green FS34092 - Vallejo Model Air Acrylic Paint no.014 Gunship Green FS34092
It's good these posts stay in the forum for reference.
This............. is.................. exactly what I needed for my Lagg3 for GB54!
Wurger, you are a treasure!
And I'll surely ask about details when I post my built.
Slats and other stuff to be correct!!! ;)

Users who are viewing this thread

Back