MiTasol
Major
and nothing more to say ...
![]()
It almost made me call Ruuuuuuthhthhh and Raaaallllppppphhhhh in to my toilet.
Follow along with the video below to see how to install our site as a web app on your home screen.
Note: This feature may not be available in some browsers.
Ad: This forum contains affiliate links to products on Amazon and eBay. More information in Terms and rules
and nothing more to say ...
![]()
www.kitplanes.com
The one on the lower left is perfect for those who want a smoke during the flight.Not WWII era, but eh.
View attachment 879470![]()
AI Amuses, But It Can’t Replace Aviation Experts - KITPLANES
AI can't replace real aviation expertise—building safe aircraft requires hands-on knowledge, experience, and a well-calibrated BS meter.www.kitplanes.com
The article is a good read about how AI can't replace artists and actual designers. As you see in the above photo with five separate attempts at different designs, AI can't been the experts. (Though I don't fully dislike the top middle one lol.)
I like it's floating extra wheelThe one on the lower left is perfect for those who want a smoke during the flight.
Oh...and here I thought that was the Mother-in-Law's seat.The one on the lower left is perfect for those who want a smoke during the flight.

I thought it was just showing it carries a spare.I like it's floating extra wheel![]()

We can count yellow, white or simply colored arrows as part of the RAC (Red Arrow Conspiracy). Circles, dotted lines, scribbles etc. may apply as well.You're joking, right? WHERE ARE THE RED ARROWS? There was only one!
I learned something new.We can count yellow, white or simply colored arrows as part of the RAC (Red Arrow Conspiracy). Circles, dotted lines, scribbles etc. may apply as well.
But for your satisfaction, here's one with a big, thick red arrow. Beware the RAC!
View attachment 879635
Not to digress, but am I the only one who's getting tired of every single thing being labeled "unsung" no matter how famous it was, and for that matter so many conflicts being labeled as "forgotten" these days?
Looks like the middle soldier is an amputee aswell, unless his legs are in an invisible hatch.
"Avery R. Hale" is probably the new reincarnation of Avery H. Rare or Avery A. Hollis we've been discussing previously. A lot of Averys there.