AI Fails (3 Viewers)

Ad: This forum contains affiliate links to products on Amazon and eBay. More information in Terms and rules

Not WWII era, but eh.
1779240153278.png

The article is a good read about how AI can't replace artists and actual designers. As you see in the above photo with five separate attempts at different designs, AI can't been the experts. (Though I don't fully dislike the top middle one lol.)
 
Not WWII era, but eh.
View attachment 879470
The article is a good read about how AI can't replace artists and actual designers. As you see in the above photo with five separate attempts at different designs, AI can't been the experts. (Though I don't fully dislike the top middle one lol.)
The one on the lower left is perfect for those who want a smoke during the flight.
 
We can count yellow, white or simply colored arrows as part of the RAC (Red Arrow Conspiracy). Circles, dotted lines, scribbles etc. may apply as well.
But for your satisfaction, here's one with a big, thick red arrow. Beware the RAC!
View attachment 879635
I learned something new.
 

Users who are viewing this thread

Back