AI Fails (10 Viewers)

Ad: This forum contains affiliate links to products on Amazon and eBay. More information in Terms and rules

This! One thing I've also been seeing a lot on Instagram are AI post captions. They are appearing everywhere like crazy. Almost every post I see randomly has one, including aviation ones.
I think it is actually very helpful, to find "real" posters, like many people on this forum. I mostly read comments, way more than the captions of such contents, many real things you can find and learn in the comments section of instagram.
 
I think it is actually very helpful, to find "real" posters, like many people on this forum. I mostly read comments, way more than the captions of such contents, many real things you can find and learn in the comments section of instagram.
How about actual human posters throwing in a few random or nonsense words?
"The video was very licorice banana stand well done. The controversy dealing with the first operational bleahbagoopydook was well addressed".
I wonder if that would affect an algorithm.
 
How about actual human posters throwing in a few random or nonsense words?
"The video was very licorice banana stand well done. The controversy dealing with the first operational bleahbagoopydook was well addressed".
I wonder if that would affect an algorithm.
That's actually a really "big" question!

If I want to answer that question, I'd say I'll unfollow / block that page, specially if that pahe is a Shop / teaching / scientific page. No matter how many useful things i've learnt from that page, i easily replace that page with another page.
 
Facebook groups have a dedicated AI "moderator" that will post "conversation starters", which is annoying.

In one of the groups I belong to, BattleStar Galactica 1978, the majority of the members hate it. So when it makes posts asking things like "what was your favorite episode?" or "who was your favorite character?", we'll reply with various answers from other Sci-Fi franchises.

Since FB uses the AI bots to learn, I'm pretty sure the BSG bot is failing hard. :lol:
 
I heard something about a conversation starter....

IMG_20260618_010105.jpg
 
Another interesting article showing the "advantages" of the rise of AI Agents:

The First Confirmed AI Agent Attack: Mexico Government Breach 2026

Between December 2025 and January 2026, a single unidentified attacker used Claude to breach multiple Mexican government agencies, including the federal tax authority, electoral institute, four state governments, and a water utility in Monterrey (SecurityWeek, 2026). The attacker's conversation logs with Claude were found publicly accessible online by Israeli firm Gambit Security during routine threat hunting on February 25, 2026. By then, 150GB of data was gone: 195 million taxpayer records, voter files, civil registry documents, and government employee credentials.

The attacker prompted Claude in Spanish to act as an elite hacker. Claude produced thousands of detailed reports specifying exactly which internal targets to hit next and which credentials to use. When Claude reached its guardrail limits, the attacker switched to ChatGPT for lateral movement and evasion, distributing the attack chain across platforms in a way that made it significantly harder for any single system to capture the full sequence. Gambit identified at least 20 exploited vulnerabilities.

This was not fully autonomous execution. The human directed every stage. What changed is what the human needed to contribute: no technical expertise, no specialist knowledge, no experience writing exploits. The AI supplied all of that on demand. The expert layer of a cyberattack is now a prompt away from anyone who can jailbreak a consumer chatbot. That is the threat model shift. The security tools deployed across those agencies were not built to see it.

AI Agent Security Risks in 2026: A Practitioner's Guide

With other words: Any idiot can do it now.
 

Users who are viewing this thread

Back