Aichi E 13 Jake

Ad: This forum contains affiliate links to products on Amazon and eBay. More information in Terms and rules

My son came for Christmas and he helped me with the glazing of the cabin.
The thickness of the glass suited a deepwater bathyscaphe more than an airplane

Attachments

• szkło 1.JPG
    szkło 1.JPG
    62.1 KB · Views: 51
  • szkło 2.jpg
    szkło 2.jpg
    471.6 KB · Views: 54
  • szkło 3.jpg
    szkło 3.jpg
    1.6 MB · Views: 56
  • szkło 4.jpg
    szkło 4.jpg
    1.5 MB · Views: 58
Now this is some impressive work! Never would have thought of using fiberglass and splitting the fuselage lengthwise. I have two of these kits, I'll be paying close attention for how to tackle mine someday. Thanks for sharing and keep up the good work!

Chad

Now this is some impressive work! Never would have thought of using fiberglass and splitting the fuselage lengthwise. I have two of these kits, I'll be paying close attention for how to tackle mine someday. Thanks for sharing and keep up the good work!

Chad

Thanks for the appreciation. Very brittle plastic. You have to be very careful when machining.

At one time there was a resin set to improve this kit. I have one myself Nichimo kit] and thought about using a Kate interior for the project. Even if someone did issue a new kit, I wouldn't be able to afford it. I like the progress that you've made on yours and look forward to the finished kit.

Last edited:

Users who are viewing this thread

Back