Airborne Oddities of WWII

Ad: This forum contains affiliate links to products on Amazon and eBay. More information in Terms and rules

Actually, it's a very stable aircraft, as it was in tests.

The reason it was canceled was that the guns, when fired, were "ported" strangely, making gun fumes (by "ported" I mean the ports were weirdly placed) fill the cockpit, choking the pilot.

It COULD have been fixed, but the Wehrmacht needed an "Eye in the Sky," and the Fw-189 was ready to go.

All my aircraft and scenery are good, with very few exceptions.

If they suck, they get tossed.

In other words, If I have it and it is crap, it's because I haven't tried it out yet...

Why haven't I tried everything?

Most files are manual placement/install, and I have two gigs (two thousand megabytes) of files, the largest being 111mb, while most are around 5-12 megabytes...

Okay then... downgrade from (RED) Mutated Catalina Terrorist Warning to (Orange) Similar to a Mutated Catalina Idiotic plane warning.

*Small Print* Mutated airframe warning grade based on (Uncalculated) Terrorist Warning alert grading (US Government, 2001)

How about the Do 635? That was the already strange looking Do 335 with twin-fuselage a la the He 111 Zwilling. Or how about the Russian IS-1 prototype version of the I-153 with a retractable lower wing? Or any of the I-153 biplanes with the jet boosters? They don't necessarily look strange, but to me there is something inherantly wrong with a biplane having jet engines.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back