Aircraft Identification V

Ad: This forum contains affiliate links to products on Amazon and eBay. More information in Terms and rules

The pic is far from good but is there anyone who may tell me what this jet is (or was)?
Thanks in advance
carson1934

Attachments

• planes_183[1].jpg
    planes_183[1].jpg
    15 KB · Views: 97
Help please (after this I won't bother you any more for today)!
A few weeks ago I started a thread seeking help: I am trying to find out more information concerning the hungarian trainer "Honved" created by engineer Andrashi Fabian in Hungary. So far I could only find a bad pic on the net and a few lines in russian and polish which don't let me go too far ahead.No reply to my thread however.
Anyone who could direct me to a decent website?
Thanks for your help
carson1934:?: :?: :?:

That is the Breguet Taon of circa 1957. there were two models built the single engined type 1001 and the twin jet type 1100, the photo looks like the former.

That is the Breguet Taon of circa 1957. there were two models built the single engined type 1001 and the twin jet type 1100, the photo looks like the former.

G'day mate! Only because it's the same photo, I'd have it say it's the twin jet Breguet 1100. Comparing the two it looks like the 1001 doesn't have the long port nose wheel door.

New one...
This use to be a Noorduyn UC-64 Noresman but was "greatly altered" for a French TV series to portray a ...?

An old card of the early thirties....I reckon that whoever guesses is a great identifier...What is the name of the aircraft and name of pilot as well (first man to the right standing)....?
carson1934

Attachments

• Rept%E9rAm[1].gif
    Rept%E9rAm[1].gif
    62.5 KB · Views: 94
G'day mate! Only because it's the same photo, I'd have it say it's the twin jet Breguet 1100. Comparing the two it looks like the 1001 doesn't have the long port nose wheel door.

New one...
This use to be a Noorduyn UC-64 Noresman but was "greatly altered" for a French TV series to portray a ...?

Thanks very much Graeme for the Breguet

Nope I have no idea of which french TV series you are talking about....:( :( :(
carson1934

I reckon that whoever guesses is a great identifier...What is the name of the aircraft and name of pilot as well (first man to the right standing)....?
carson1934

Nothing "great" about it Carson. The logo (Justice for Hungary) is clearly visible on the Lockheed Sirius, then it's all up to Mr Google...

This Month in AHF History: July 1931 - "Justice for Hungary," a Historic Flight

Nope I have no idea of which french TV series you are talking about....:( :( :(
carson1934

No need to identify the TV series Carson, just what the replica plane is meant to represent.

Did I say former? I meant latter. Not really, just a mistake :)

Is it representing a Breguet?

Nope. :)
Replica Vs Original...

(Not a Breguet Wayne.)

The original is a Latécoère 17, no merit of mine: "Latecoere" is plainly written on the vertical fin as the french use to do......

Concerning the Lockeed Sirius 8 of "justice for Hunggary" and the flight from Labrador to Hungary pilot (last man to the right) was Endresz Gyorgy as it is reported on the very interesting paper clipping you were kind enought to let us have....I also found on the net a very interesting and comprehensive article on this flight ...written in Hungarian!...which I emailed to a hungarian friend of mine in New Zealand who in turn translated it into English and then re-emailed it to me...so as you can see quite a roundabout way....
Wonders of modern technology!
carson1934 :) :) :)

Help needed please..
Do help me identify the stubby US navy fighter as per pic attached.
Thanks very much
carson1934:evil: :evil: :evil:

Attachments

• planes_297[1].jpg
    planes_297[1].jpg
    77.6 KB · Views: 84

Users who are viewing this thread

Back