Aircraft Identification V

Ad: This forum contains affiliate links to products on Amazon and eBay. More information in Terms and rules

Clearing old entry:
#4096 = it's a hungarian aircraft Feigl&Rotter Feiro "Daru" (heron) of the middle twenties (as far as I know no pics exist on the web just a 3 view).
Cheers
carson

Concerning old flying-boat: it is a "Macchi L2 Italia".
If you contact following site (which is only in polish) you'll see a most complete pic collection of WWI aircrafts as well as of earlier birdies: most interesting site!
Samoloty na A
Cheers
carson

Thank you, I suspected that it was an Italian flying boat and was even perusing Maachi models, but was unable to locate it.

From old to new...what about an ID on this push-pull? (full name please)
carson

Attachments

• nuovo pushpull.jpg
    nuovo pushpull.jpg
    14.8 KB · Views: 123
Last edited:
Is this one off your push-pull list that we never saw the final copy of? : )

You are right to complain Ken because I never finished the push-pull list anyway I formally promise that I will do it within this week just be on the look out for the thread "push-pull aircrafts" (in the meantime I found a couple more)
Cheers
carson

Hi Ken,
if you go to my thread "aircrafts in push-pull configuration" you will finally find an up to date listing of such aircrafts including 19 models.
May I remind you that projects (or paper planes) are not included but only those which actually flew (with a couple of noteworthy exceptions).
I sincerely hope that you will find this small compilation useful naturally not only for yourself but for all members of this forum.
Cheers
carson

Users who are viewing this thread

Back