Aircraft Identification V

Ad: This forum contains affiliate links to products on Amazon and eBay. More information in Terms and rules

Clearing old entry:
#4096 = it's a hungarian aircraft Feigl&Rotter Feiro "Daru" (heron) of the middle twenties (as far as I know no pics exist on the web just a 3 view).
Cheers
carson

Thank you, I suspected that it was an Italian flying boat and was even perusing Maachi models, but was unable to locate it.

Is this one off your push-pull list that we never saw the final copy of? : )

You are right to complain Ken because I never finished the push-pull list anyway I formally promise that I will do it within this week just be on the look out for the thread "push-pull aircrafts" (in the meantime I found a couple more)
Cheers
carson

Hi Ken,
if you go to my thread "aircrafts in push-pull configuration" you will finally find an up to date listing of such aircrafts including 19 models.
May I remind you that projects (or paper planes) are not included but only those which actually flew (with a couple of noteworthy exceptions).
I sincerely hope that you will find this small compilation useful naturally not only for yourself but for all members of this forum.
Cheers
carson

Users who are viewing this thread