Aircraft Identification V

Ad: This forum contains affiliate links to products on Amazon and eBay. More information in Terms and rules

The description below the pic says other think.But it looks to me like the V1 pulse jet engines too.

BTW. "РД" stands for Reaktywnyj Dwigatiel. (racket engine)

Yeap, I've find the site also. I think that there could be a mistake with the description or simply with a proper pic.But it is very interesting isn't it?

To be honest I haven't any idea.I've improved the pic a bit,so the bird is better visible.

Attachments

• 2i1jyupy.jpg
    74.2 KB · Views: 125
It is from a northern country, 19 built in all, this 1 was the only one with this engine and it was made for and sold to the air force of a neighboring country. The constructor is a "household" name, at least to the users of this forum, but he was not from the country in which it was built... in fact, he and another household name constructor colleague founded this company... and this is a wiki picture. This should help a bit, right?

3 of them whas used against the russian in WW2
the last one whas scrapped 1945

This is the Norwegian SA-14E Jaktfalken II designed by Carl Clemens Bücker who was the founder of the Swedish aviation factory named Svenska Aero Aktiebolaget .

Users who are viewing this thread