Aircraft Identification V

Ad: This forum contains affiliate links to products on Amazon and eBay. More information in Terms and rules

This is the Norwegian SA-14E Jaktfalken II designed by Carl Clemens Bücker who was the founder of the Swedish aviation factory named Svenska Aero Aktiebolaget .

I would love to roll open the hangar doors and have this little beauty waiting there. A very trim and clean design, looks like it is about to leap into the air.
Bücker was a topflight designer! But I have never seen it before this posting.

I'm so sure that was the right answer, and I won't be on the puter for a day or so, so I go ahead with posting an easier one

Seversky SEV-3. I don't know which variant though. One source lists this same photo as the 'XAR' and another lists it as the 'L'. Still another simply says 'SEV-3'.

I think -L and -XAR is the same individual, just at different stages of its development... sev-3 is right, anyways

I think -L and -XAR is the same individual, just at different stages of its development
Could be, I don't know Seversky airplanes well enough to know for sure though.

I don't know if the person who makes an ID has first dibbs on posting the next one or not, but I don't have one to post just now. So whoever wants to do the next one, have at it!

Red Admiral 7.8.2005icture displays Rohrbach "Rofix" Fighterilotet by Werner Baumbach, WW I fighter ace, who crashed to his death in this fighter. After his death Rohrbach gave up and never builded any aircraft.

I didn't know this one was in Luftwaffe colours. I like this aircraft, it's the Savoia Marchetti SM.91. It was a wooden dive bomber with a DB 605 and an internal bombload. The pilot lay prone. Apparently it had good flight characteristics and a decent maximum speed. At least at the end of the war, the Italians finally got the dive bomber they wanted.

And what's this?

Kris

Users who are viewing this thread