Aircraft Identification V

Ad: This forum contains affiliate links to products on Amazon and eBay. More information in Terms and rules

This is the Norwegian SA-14E Jaktfalken II designed by Carl Clemens Bücker who was the founder of the Swedish aviation factory named Svenska Aero Aktiebolaget .

I would love to roll open the hangar doors and have this little beauty waiting there. A very trim and clean design, looks like it is about to leap into the air.
Bücker was a topflight designer! But I have never seen it before this posting.

>This is the Norwegian SA-14E Jaktfalken II

yes, it is

Well, let's stay with biplanes.It should be easy.

Attachments

• zg3.jpg
    zg3.jpg
    43.9 KB · Views: 168
I'm so sure that was the right answer, and I won't be on the puter for a day or so, so I go ahead with posting an easier one
405c4ts.jpg

Seversky SEV-3. I don't know which variant though. One source lists this same photo as the 'XAR' and another lists it as the 'L'. Still another simply says 'SEV-3'.

I think -L and -XAR is the same individual, just at different stages of its development... sev-3 is right, anyways

I think -L and -XAR is the same individual, just at different stages of its development
Could be, I don't know Seversky airplanes well enough to know for sure though.

I don't know if the person who makes an ID has first dibbs on posting the next one or not, but I don't have one to post just now. So whoever wants to do the next one, have at it!

Red Admiral 7.8.2005:picture displays Rohrbach "Rofix" Fighter:pilotet by Werner Baumbach, WW I fighter ace, who crashed to his death in this fighter. After his death Rohrbach gave up and never builded any aircraft.

I didn't know this one was in Luftwaffe colours. I like this aircraft, it's the Savoia Marchetti SM.91. It was a wooden dive bomber with a DB 605 and an internal bombload. The pilot lay prone. Apparently it had good flight characteristics and a decent maximum speed. At least at the end of the war, the Italians finally got the dive bomber they wanted.

And what's this?
fot241.jpg

Kris

Users who are viewing this thread

Back