Airfix 1/24 Hawker Typhoon....

Ad: This forum contains affiliate links to products on Amazon and eBay. More information in Terms and rules

I wonder what the third spinner is for? Looks suspiciously like the one on the RAF Museum Typhoon, cobbled together from two parts of one from a Bristol Freighter or something similar, as the original was missing.

87 quid eh? A lot, but then it's a lot of kit - the type you'd maybe want to display sectioned, to show the interior detail. Not the sort of thing I usually do, but I'd be tempted to do do with this one.
But I can't help thinking of their Mosquito - announced at a retail price of £80, then delayed over a year, and hits the shelves with a 60% price increase!!

Looks like a really excellent kit.
I'm slightly puzzled by the RP's, which all look like the HE version to me, but I'm very, very tempted. Must resist though, especially as I still haven't finished the 'make over' on my 1/32nd scale conversion !

Looks like a really excellent kit.
I'm slightly puzzled by the RP's, which all look like the HE version to me, but I'm very, very tempted. Must resist though, especially as I still haven't finished the 'make over' on my 1/32nd scale conversion !

Users who are viewing this thread