All new, never seen before foto file.

Ad: This forum contains affiliate links to products on Amazon and eBay. More information in Terms and rules

C-FNAH OSH18.JPG

C-FNAH

Cheers,

Jeff

Jeff, very excellent photography. I especially like the P-47 shots,posts 86 and 90. They are in the classic style of Rudy Arnold who worked in color in the 1930s and 40s. His photos always showed the full propeller arc and sharp focus with great depth of field. You have what he had. If you are too young to know who I mean, use that device. Also consider he used a graphlex and not a 35mm. Again, thanks for the fantastic shots in north from me in the south at the Gulf.

Jeff, very excellent photography. I especially like the P-47 shots,posts 86 and 90. They are in the classic style of Rudy Arnold who worked in color in the 1930s and 40s. His photos always showed the full propeller arc and sharp focus with great depth of field. You have what he had. If you are too young to know who I mean, use that device. Also consider he used a graphlex and not a 35mm. Again, thanks for the fantastic shots in north from me in the south at the Gulf.
Thank you for those kind words. When time permits I will check out Mr. Arnold's work.

Cheers,

Jeff

Users who are viewing this thread

Back