All new, never seen before foto file.

Ad: This forum contains affiliate links to products on Amazon and eBay. More information in Terms and rules

Jeff Hunt

1st Lieutenant
Jul 20, 2012
Guelph Ontario Canada
Okay lads, I have decided to run with a new thread that will show photos from 2018 shows. While you may have seen pictures of the aircraft depicted, I am guaranteeing that each and every photo has not been posted before and was taken in 2018. This guarantee will remain in effect until next years crop of photos is available at which time the guarantee will be updated. Photos will be from Geneseo New York, Oshkosh, Thunder Over Michigan and London and perhaps a few small local events.
Let's begin.

4K5A8993.JPG

Cheers,

Jeff

Last edited:
This is a beautiful, clean and well kept machine. Got to see it inside and out when it dropped into CWHM on its way back from Geneseo New York. Took a lot of pictures while it was here for a couple of days, can post if any interest.

4K5A9029.JPG

B-17G Flying Fortress 44-83546 built 1945 civilian registration N3703G Owned by Military Aircraft Restoration Corporation.

This G model was cosmetically changed in order to become a movie star and has never been changed back to resemble the G model. She is currently based out of Geneseo New York (D52) and is often mistaken for the real MB. She is looking fairly worn which in my opinion makes her look better than all these shiny toys flown by mega rich boys.

Photo taken Friday July13th at Geneseo New York.

Cheers,

Jeff

4K5A9043.JPG

Beech C-45H, s/n. AF469, built 1954, civilian registration N45GC, registered to Ashworth Corp Inc out of Geneseo New York.

To the lay person this aircraft belongs to the National Warplane Museum based in Geneseo. The Wadsworth family are the NWM and I am guessing that the Ashworth Corp Inc. is a legal entity designed to protect the NWM and the family from all kinds of legal issues that could arise from owning and flying antique aircraft and running a flying museum. I suppose it could also be for tax purposes somehow, I am the first to admit I am totally ignorant of American tax law.

Aircraft photographed n Friday July 13th at Geneseo New York.

Cheers,

Jeff

Users who are viewing this thread

Back