"All of Vlad's forces and all of Vlad's men, are out to put Humpty together again." (10 Viewers)

Ad: This forum contains affiliate links to products on Amazon and eBay. More information in Terms and rules

Yes. No mention of restrictions on China. Rebuild Ukraine invites thousands of international constructions firms to rebuild Ukraine, including Chinese ones presumably. These companies will need to be paid…. and if Ukraine is paying they'll need financing…where China is a big player. "Getting the money sorted", the vid says still needs to be worked out, and the video concludes with a summary that Ukraine risks being saddled with reconstruction debt that it cannot ever repay - which is exactly China's modus operandi in Africa and Sri Lanka, etc., where they finance infrastructure investment and then use the debt to influence government foreign policy. I hope China is excluded, and the mentioned German-type marshal plan with British-led insurance comes to be. If the West does not step up post-war, Ukraine will need money from elsewhere.
I just read an article or two on the U.S. "annexing" Russian loot and using it for Ukraine. Can't remember the particulars.

Crow's on the menu.
I'd support Canada sending all our remaining eighty-odd Leo2 tanks. We don't need them.
Canadian tanks heading to Latvia.
I assumed we'd never deploy them again, but Russia has kicked even Canada's militarily-neglectful government into action. Now, if we can just get moving on SSKs, some interesting cooperation with Hyundai (I had a Pony in the late 1980s, great car).

On other submarine news, scratch one Seawolf class for the foreseeable future. Damaged in 2021, but without repair capacity.

Last edited:

This was very interesting. Putin wanted war with the West. This is how the West goes to war. My issue is; is it confirmation bias? I believe the points brought up are true. I'm glad you posted it, though. I've seen other thumbnails from this channel but I kind of like my sources vetted. BTW I never click on anything with exclamation points or all caps in the title.

EDIT: UNLESS IT'S POPPY PLAYTIME!!!!

Last edited:
Yes. No mention of restrictions on China. Rebuild Ukraine invites thousands of international constructions firms to rebuild Ukraine, including Chinese ones presumably. These companies will need to be paid…. and if Ukraine is paying they'll need financing…where China is a big player. "Getting the money sorted", the vid says still needs to be worked out, and the video concludes with a summary that Ukraine risks being saddled with reconstruction debt that it cannot ever repay - which is exactly China's modus operandi in Africa and Sri Lanka, etc., where they finance infrastructure investment and then use the debt to influence government foreign policy. I hope China is excluded, and the mentioned German-type marshal plan with British-led insurance comes to be. If the West does not step up post-war, Ukraine will need money from elsewhere.

India and China should both be excluded but if I were Ukraine I would not say that at this time because that would give them a good reason to more actively support Russia

Crow's on the menu.

Canadian tanks heading to Latvia.
I assumed we'd never deploy them again, but Russia has kicked even Canada's militarily-neglectful government into action. Now, if we can just get moving on SSKs, some interesting cooperation with Hyundai (I had a Pony in the late 1980s, great car).

On other submarine news, scratch one Seawolf class for the foreseeable future. Damaged in 2021, but without repair capacity.

I do not think so. Canada has a very large Ukrainian population in Alberta and probably other regions and Trudeau is just making sure they vote for his party at the next erection.

China will be keen to finance Ukraine's rebuilding, offering cheap or free reconstruction…. with plenty of strings attached.

Given Chinese shilly-shallying compared to Western support, I doubt those strings will be accepted. The Chinese unwillingness to take one side or the other has essentially ended the Belt-and-Road at the Caspian. No one northwest of there trusts them.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back