"All of Vlad's forces and all of Vlad's men, are out to put Humpty together again." (3 Viewers)

Ad: This forum contains affiliate links to products on Amazon and eBay. More information in Terms and rules

It is interesting that the title of the thread seems to be in a way, prophetic.

Humpty seems to be in too many pieces to be put back together - or at least someone forgot the glue.

It also seems that humpties innards shot out and hit king Vlad - leaving him with the obvious on his face.
It will get worse for him as the yolk starts to go off as the sun comes up.

Looking more and more like Hitler every day. Let's hope he is holed up in a bunker somewhere pulling what little hair he has left out, with a chambered round at the ready.

This entire ploy and invasion are pages ripped out of Hitler's playbook -- complaining about imagined repression of an ethnic minority, claiming that they need protection, and using that to justify horrific crimes. Appealing to "patriotism" vs "traitors", the whole Mafioso "nice country you got there, it'd be a shame if something happened to it" approach -- we need only read history from the late 1930s to see many striking parallels.

I hope he eats his nine grams before and not after he starts persecuting internal dissidents even more viciously. As used to be a legal defense against murder charges here in Tejas, "He needed killin'." That is so very true in this case. The world will be a better place when he dies.

My goodness. What ever hit that tank played for keeps.

Absolutely creamed it.

Looks like a MANPAT in direct-fire mode to me. Little smoke-trail from the tank's port side immediately before the kill looks like an anti-missile round outbound and then wham. And it clearly achieved full penetration.

Last edited:
Russia and Ukraine are in the same position of everything going horribly wrong.

And it could go even more horribly wronger.

So it behoves both sides to get peace now while there is still something to deal for.
So what are the options for peace?

So far, Russia wants to keep Crimea and the Donbass. He also wants a demilitarized Ukraine. He wants NATO out of Romania, Hungary and Bulgaria as well as Latvia, Lithuania and Estonia...most likely Poland, too.

Another point of consideration, is that NOTHING that Putin agrees to, is honored.

So literally any appeasement given to Russia at this point, allows Russia to regroup, consolidate his forces (aling with purging low performers) and then most likely move into Moldova (because there is a small ethnic Russian population that needs saving) as well as most likely finish it's reclamation of Georgia, which Russia took 20% of in 2008 and has yet to honor most of it's cease-fire agreements.

Putin, like Hitler and Stalin, cannot be bargained with. They were all megalomaniacs bent on their own desires.
None were honorable, none were to be trusted and none of the lot gave a single damn about the value of human life.

The only choice Putin should be given, is what caliber of bullet he wants between his eyes...

This entire ploy and invasion are pages ripped out of Hitler's playbook -- complaining about imagined repression of an ethnic minority, claiming that they need protection, and using that to justify horrific crimes. Appealing to "patriotism" vs "traitors", the whole Mafioso "nice country you got there, it'd be a shame if something happened to it" approach -- we need only read history from the late 1930s to see many striking parallels.

I hope he eats his nine grams before and not after he starts persecuting internal dissidents even more viciously. As used to be a legal defense against murder charges here in Tejas, "He needed killin'." That is so very true in this case. The world will be a better place when he dies.
I would prefer the Khaddafy exit for Uncle Vlad. I understand he doesn't want to wind up like Mussolini either.

So what are the options for peace?

So far, Russia wants to keep Crimea and the Donbass. He also wants a demilitarized Ukraine. He wants NATO out of Romania, Hungary and Bulgaria as well as Latvia, Lithuania and Estonia...most likely Poland, too.

Another point of consideration, is that NOTHING that Putin agrees to, is honored.

So literally any appeasement given to Russia at this point, allows Russia to regroup, consolidate his forces (aling with purging low performers) and then most likely move into Moldova (because there is a small ethnic Russian population that needs saving) as well as most likely finish it's reclamation of Georgia, which Russia took 20% of in 2008 and has yet to honor most of it's cease-fire agreements.

Putin, like Hitler and Stalin, cannot be bargained with. They were all megalomaniacs bent on their own desires.
None were honorable, none were to be trusted and none of the lot gave a single damn about the value of human life.

The only choice Putin should be given, is what caliber of bullet he wants between his eyes...
I'm liking swinging from a lamppost more and more.

Users who are viewing this thread

• Back