"All of Vlad's forces and all of Vlad's men, are out to put Humpty together again." (2 Viewers)

Ad: This forum contains affiliate links to products on Amazon and eBay. More information in Terms and rules

A new baby has been born in ukrainian waters:

That this is being made public most assuredly means the next strike on the Kerch bridge will be via anything but these drones. Such announcements are meant to encourage the Russians to defend against the last attack while leaving themselves open to the next.

The town of Urozhaine (Donetsk oblast) liberated, a Stryker strikes, an ukrainian tank in a joyride firing and followed by artillery rounds, a Hummve hitting a mine as viewed from the inside, drone attacks in Reni port in the Danube:

Indirectly related to the F-16 and possible near-future airwar in Ukraine, and an interesting article in-and-of itself:

"F-35s Keep F-16s In The Fight During Northern Lightning"

If you do a search using "Operation Northern Lightning" you will easily find many other informative articles on said exercise - many with less ad interference.

Last edited:
Wow, I thought those had been retired?
The USAF has them listed as "retired", but their storage disposition is listed as "1000", meaning they are in a maintained state of readiness.

However, they have been kept active for research, training and in the case of these exercises: enemy anomoly training (cruise missiles, stealth fighters and drones).

The USAF has them listed as "retired", but their storage disposition is listed as "1000", meaning they are in a maintained state of readiness.

However, they have been kept active for research, training and in the case of these exercises: enemy anomoly training (cruise missiles, stealth fighters and drones).

Thanks for explaining, that was a little baffling to me.

A very active retirement indeed.

That's gonna cut into their Social Security benefits.

Not close to the C-47 though

And I think fire bomber is about the only role it, or its derivatives, have never done.

They were one of the backbones of NZ crop dusting for many years

Although they were never a fighter the RAAF and probably others fitted forward firing MGs to a number of them so they could fight back

New Russian startup: How to become from a military commissar into an oligarch

What a ridiculous mess - between the incompetence and the outright greed & corruption, Russia is literally a real-life example of a fictional land in a fictional storybook.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back