"All of Vlad's forces and all of Vlad's men, are out to put Humpty together again." (5 Viewers)

Ad: This forum contains affiliate links to products on Amazon and eBay. More information in Terms and rules

Beyond those from Denmark and the Netherlands, how many F-16s are out there for possible donation to Ukraine? I assume those in the Arizona desert are beyond reasonable restoration. I guess that Ukraine will need at least a hundred Vipers in order to keep a trio of squadrons active.

Does Ukraine operate their fighters in squadrons, or as single units dispersed across the country? I don't think I've ever seen combat footage of Ukranian MiGs or SuKhois operating together in anything larger than pairs. Mind, they've only got about eighty combat aircraft in total so penny packet ops is likely essential.

Last edited:

KYIV, Aug 19 (Reuters) - Seven people including a 6-year-old child were killed and 90 wounded when a Russian missile struck a central square in the historic northern Ukrainian city of Chernihiv, the interior ministry said on Saturday.

People had been on their way to church to celebrate a religious holiday when the strike took place, the ministry said, adding 12 of the wounded were children and 10 were police officers.

"A Russian missile hit right in the centre of the city, in our Chernihiv. A square, the polytechnic university, a theatre," President Volodymyr Zelenskiy, who was on a working visit to Sweden, posted on Telegram.

"An ordinary Saturday, which Russia turned into a day of pain and loss," he added.

Users who are viewing this thread

• Back