"All of Vlad's forces and all of Vlad's men, are out to put Humpty together again." (7 Viewers)

Ad: This forum contains affiliate links to products on Amazon and eBay. More information in Terms and rules

Substitute reportedly a crimean tartar. Coincidence? I don't think so
Assuming he wasn't corrupt, I hope Reznikov is given a new role where he can continue to contribute to Ukraine's success. Reznikov did his part in getting Western arms, tanks, etc. to Ukraine. After Zelenskyy himself only Olena Zelenska had a more productive international profile for Ukraine than Reznikov.

Last edited:
I sometimes wonder if we should swap Ukraine for Hungary in NATO:

Maybe Hungry should remember the number of Security guarantees that Ukraine had with Russia, and then look at the end result. On the other hand they could as you say, just leave NATO and rely on those comforting words.
Does anyone expect Belarus to stay independent and free from Russia as a stand alone country.

Last edited:
The great takeaway from that article for me is understanding that the Ukrainians are now in HIMARS range of the main rail artery in the area. Heavy equipment will now be vulnerable to strikes unless the Russians bring them forward under their own power. That's very useful.
I have to agree and if they can find a railway bridge in range of the HIMARS, it would be critical to Russia. It doesn't have to be a big bridge, any one will do. Trying to repair a blown bridge whilst in range of HIMARS would be close to impossible.
the same would be the case of a road bridge, any one will do.

Assuming he wasn't corrupt, I hope Reznikov is given a new role where he can continue to contribute to Ukraine's success. Reznikov did his part in getting Western arms, tanks, etc. to Ukraine. After Zelenskyy himself only Olena Zelenska had a more productive international profile for Ukraine than Reznikov.

Reports are he's going to the UN ambassadorship.

Maybe Hungry should remember the number of Security guarantees that Ukraine had with Russia, and then look at the end result. On the other hand they could as you say, just leave NATO and rely on those comforting words.
Despots like Orban do not care for facts that don't fit their own agenda.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back