"All of Vlad's forces and all of Vlad's men, are out to put Humpty together again." (3 Viewers)

Ad: This forum contains affiliate links to products on Amazon and eBay. More information in Terms and rules

Note this is the first reporting I have seen saying that supply of ATACMS has been approved or at least is in consideration:

Interesting - the Rusich Group is a dedicated neo-Nazi organization.
I don't think neo-Nazis throughout eastern Europe have any idea of what the Nazis were about. These groups like the marching, saluting, populism, dapper uniforms, cosplay, symbolism, us vs. them tribalism, and blood and soil doctrine. But they ignore or don't know that to the Nazis, Slavs including Poles, Ukrainians and Russians are Untermenschen, sub-humans to be worked to death if convenient or immediately exterminated.

These pantomiming fools above may like the Nazi schtick, but they'd all end up in a pit, gaswagen or oven in the hands of the real Nazi's Einsatzgruppen. These idiots across Slavic Europe should be grateful that their grandparents and great grandparents put an end to it.... only to see their idiot grandchildren take it up, smh.

Last edited:
I don't think neo-Nazis throughout eastern Europe have any idea of what the Nazis were about. These groups like the marching, saluting, populism, dapper uniforms, cosplay, symbolism, us vs. them tribalism, and blood and soil doctrine. But they ignore or don't know that to the Nazis, Slavs including Poles, Ukrainians and Russians are Untermenschen, sub-humans to be worked to death if convenient or immediately exterminated.

These pantomiming fools above may like the Nazi schtick, but they'd all end up in a pit, gaswagen or oven under the real Nazi's Einsatzgruppen. These idiots across Slavic Europe should be grateful that their grandparents and great grandparents put an end to it.... only to see their idiot grandchildren take it up, smh.
German Nazis hate(d) Slavs. Slavic Nazis are free to target whatever ethnic, religious, political group they want. As long as THEY are doing the oppressing.

A smart move. Norway is one of the top five least corrupt countries. Ukraine is tied with the 116th worst.

Like you, I think this is a smart move by Ukraine. FWIW, Ukraine was at 122 on the corruption list in 2021 so they've moved up the table. Still a long way to go but rooting out corruption is a time-consuming business...and it's even harder when you're at war.

Note this is the first reporting I have seen saying that supply of ATACMS has been approved or at least is in consideration:

Maybe it's part of a measured response to wandering Shaheds.

Last edited:
Arguably better than tyres:

I am sure that it will not take the Ukrainians long to develope a drone sized parachute flare that burns thru the roof of that large cope cage and then torches the aircraft below

I am sure that it will not take the Ukrainians long to develope a drone sized parachute flare that burns thru the roof of that large cope cage and then torches the aircraft below
Better still, the U.S. MK118 bomblet from cluster munitions is small enough to get through the material typically used in Russian Cope Cages.

The widest part of the MK118, is 2.25 inches (the fin assembly) and just over a foot long.

They're typically used as anti-armor, but would really mess an aircraft up.

Like you, I think this is a smart move by Ukraine. FWIW, Ukraine was at 122 on the corruption list in 2021 so they've moved up the table. Still a long way to go but rooting out corruption is a time-consuming business...and it's even harder when you're at war.
I remember when they were second worst. And they were only that high because they had bribed the judges.

Attempting to negotiate arms deals with Kim Jong Un and trafficking Cuban soldiers are just the latest signs of Russia's growing desperation as it struggles to maintain its fighting force in Ukraine.

As Ukraine's counteroffensive enters it fourth month, Russian forces are strained under heavy casualties, lack of equipment, limited training and low morale, forcing Moscow to look outside its borders for any help it can gain, U.S. officials, lawmakers and experts say.

With a new meeting between Kim and Russian President Vladimir Putin soon expected, such a visit is indicative of the Russian leader's "international pariah status" leading to "trouble sustaining the military effort," according to State Department spokesperson Matt Miller.

"Not only has he failed to achieve his goals on the battlefield, but you see him traveling across his own country, hat in hand, to beg Kim Jong Un for military assistance," Miller told reporters of Putin on Monday.

[...]

The Russian president is also limited in his ability to mobilize people at home even as his troops are being cut down in droves, forcing him to attempt to recruit from such pariah states as Syria, Cuba and elsewhere.

Cuban authorities last week announced they had so far arrested 17 people in connection to a ring of human traffickers allegedly attempting to coerce young Cuban men to fight in the Russian military.

Officials said they were working to "neutralize and dismantle" the network, which was operating both in Cuba and in Russia, countries that have strong political ties. [/quote]

Users who are viewing this thread

Back