"All of Vlad's forces and all of Vlad's men, are out to put Humpty together again." (7 Viewers)

Ad: This forum contains affiliate links to products on Amazon and eBay. More information in Terms and rules

Not strictly speaking linked to Ukraine but certainly indicative of Russia's dwindling influence in their own backyard: Azerbaijan launches operation against Nagorno-Karabakh and demands surrender

Yeah...I've been watching some coverage on this. The kids will play up if the parents get distracted, right? I'm actually surprised it's taken so long for something like this to kick off. I've been expecting Georgia, in particular, to start taking aggressive action.

It will be interesting to see if the Nogorno-Karabakh situation becomes a distraction for Herr Putler. After all, Russian soldiers were supposed to be the peacekeepers. Makes me wonder if those forces have been withdrawn to fight in Ukraine?

Yeah...I've been watching some coverage on this. The kids will play up if the parents get distracted, right? I'm actually surprised it's taken so long for something like this to kick off. I've been expecting Georgia, in particular, to start taking aggressive action.

It will be interesting to see if the Nogorno-Karabakh situation becomes a distraction for Herr Putler. After all, Russian soldiers were supposed to be the peacekeepers. Makes me wonder if those forces have been withdrawn to fight in Ukraine?
I'd be very surprised if the 'peacekeepers' had not been diluted. I read an article the other day (referenced up-thread somewhere...) that the contingent on the Norwegian border was down about 80%. Putin will be turning over every rock looking for fodder ...oops, I mean 'battle-ready troops'

Also not strictly speaking linked to Ukraine but almost certainly because of the Russia/China aspects of the deal.

From my perspective buying a unit that is owned and operated by China so who can easily work out ways to hijack your units while in flight is just plain nuts.

Users who are viewing this thread

• Back