"All of Vlad's forces and all of Vlad's men, are out to put Humpty together again."

Ad: This forum contains affiliate links to products on Amazon and eBay. More information in Terms and rules

Presumably soon trains from North Korea carrying artillery shells will enter Russia. How can Ukraine or anti-Putin Russians hit those trains, tracks or bridges?

It seems the Russians lost another commanding Officer. On the other hand Kadyrov may be still alive and fine although the new vids of him are undated and impossible to date from outside

I would assume China would deny passage of such freight so the only connection to Russia is a single rail line
Indeed. this is the Friendship Bridge. The only crossing between North Korea and Russia. Looks like a good target for sabotage.

Tg77I.jpg

Indeed. this is the Friendship Bridge. The only crossing between North Korea and Russia. Looks like a good target for sabotage.

View attachment 737809

That bridge is severely in need of maintenance

It is about time the Azov ladies went on holiday in that part of the world and I am sure they could improve the bridge in many inventive ways

It seems the Russians lost another commanding Officer. On the other hand Kadyrov may be still alive and fine although the new vids of him are undated and impossible to date from outside

He apparently stumbled into some quicksand and, weighed down by his medals, drowned in the muck. I've heard that the Order of the Golden Chow Hall is particularly heavy.

bc62390c81c48a16.png

Bummer. Or not

My god, the Sth Koreans finally did something…I wonder if Kim Jong Un's recent Russia visit had something to do with that?

Users who are viewing this thread

Back