"All of Vlad's forces and all of Vlad's men, are out to put Humpty together again."

Ad: This forum contains affiliate links to products on Amazon and eBay. More information in Terms and rules

I think it goes both ways. The more ignorant members of the Allies' populations and politicians are equally disappointed with Ukraine. The clueless mob are wondering: US$350 billion in aid to Ukraine since Jan 2022 and all we get is a stalemate? I expect by the end of summer 2024 total aid to Ukraine will exceed $500 billion, likely closer to $600 billion once the F-16s, additional long range missiles and Abrams start arriving. Once total aid reaches 3/4 of a trillion US$ Zelenskyy is going be facing a solid wall of public and political resistance…. Unless he's near victory.

As of yet, Ukraine is yet to fully mobilize its population. During WW2, over one million Canadian men and women served in unform, out of an adult population of under eight million.

Last edited:
He will never see victory, nor he will be able to take back any lost grounds from invaders, unless he changes his mind and goes for way more aggressive, distractive and violent approaches, like sending missiles into Russian heartland, moskow, or any city near the old and true borders, causing panic, suffer and damage to russian people.

Those who didn't chose this path, never managed to take back what is rightfully Thiers.

Argentina and Las Malvinas, Greece and Cyprus, Armenia and Ararat, Iran and entire Caucasus and most of central Asia, Poland and Kaliningrad, and many many more examples, are proof of my words and thoughts.

re the MBDA Taurus missile to Ukraine

"Der Spiegel reported that the German government is currently engaged in carefully classified discussions with defense industry representatives.

The report said these discussions focus on the potential supply of the Taurus missile system to Ukraine, aiming to incorporate software modifications that would effectively prevent Kyiv from targeting Russian territory using these missiles."

"Joining French SCALP EG And British Storm Shadow, Germany Likely To OK Modified KEPD 350 Taurus Missiles To Ukraine: Spiegel"

Ukraine has had trouble with it's mobilization issued in 2022.

That being said, a nation with 143 million people has had little success in conquering a nation of 43 million people.

Ukraine has done the impossible, repelling a superpower with limited resources at the onset.

It seems to me, that everyone is expecting a Hollywood style charge of the light brigade instead of seeing the reality of the situation.

How long did it take for the Red Army to stop and then force back the world's largest invasion force?

the problem with that is that it will cause Ukraine's backers to also stop weapon shipments. It has already been made very clear that direct, overt attacks on Russia proper are off limits. They are therefore forced to fight with their hands tied.

I fear you may be right, especially re the ignorant, though let's also accept that there are some amongst them who are hoping Russia does win.

For those worried/frustrated that it is taking too long, I would simply say that you could end this war in months if Ukraine wasn't trickle fed what they need. Instead of 31 Abrams give them 310 and so on...

More reporting:

Indeed, by 2026 Ukraine will have the military it needed in 2022.

the problem with that is that it will cause Ukraine's backers to also stop weapon shipments. It has already been made very clear that direct, overt attacks on Russia proper are off limits. They are therefore forced to fight with their hands tied.
In first place, they shouldn't have waited for this so long... Both of them.

In media, they like to show themselves strong and out of any error and mistake, but in reality, they're weak and full of errors and mistakes.

If I was in place of them, I would have send one single man, finish the other silently, but meanwhile, I'll make sure that entire world would see that show.

I really so no reason for such non sense bloodshed.

Or, I would literally leave only ruins and dead behind and front of my troops. Destroying all buildings, bridges, churches, and killing everyone and everything.

That's true war and warriors of old, did it. Not these modern non sense laws and limitations in the name of humanity and other bullshits.

The America is not fighting, that's Ukrainę which is fighting, and no one would like to loose several Hundred trillions USD in the name of humanity and other bullshits.

The relation between Ukraine and US is not worser than Iran and US, back in 1979. At least, no one attacked their embassy and rest, with that failed rescue mission.

Users who are viewing this thread