"All of Vlad's forces and all of Vlad's men, are out to put Humpty together again." (1 Viewer)

Ad: This forum contains affiliate links to products on Amazon and eBay. More information in Terms and rules

MOSCOW, Dec 4 (Reuters) - Major General Vladimir Zavadsky, deputy commander of Russia's 14th Army Corps, has been killed in Ukraine, a top regional official said on Monday.

The governor of Russia's Voronezh region, Alexander Gusev, said Zavadsky had died "at a combat post in the special operation zone", without giving further details.

"Special military operation" is the term that Russia uses to describe the war in Ukraine, now approaching the end of its second year.

The investigative news outlet iStories said Zavadsky was the seventh Major General whose death had been confirmed by Russia, and the 12 senior officer overall to be reported dead since the start of the war.

al-died-so-this-is-appropriate-to-v0-nihwqn7k4lib1.png

This part got me to wonder when we'll see ERA equipped Leo1s.

As it happens, Ukraine's large fleet of donated Leopard 1s are suited to this indirect-fire role, owing to their accurate and fast fire-controls and effective 105-millimeter main guns. More to the point, the Leopard 1s are thinly-protected, with barely half the armor that T-72s have.

Canada upgraded its Leopard 1s to C2 MEXAS spec, MEXAS - Wikipedia. See Canadian Leo1 below with upgrades to defend against IEDs, land mines and RPGs.

4efab15ca44bbf1b865bfc8244475a33.jpg

Last edited:
The new Speaker is surprisingly pro-Ukraine.

"...MAGA reps blocking almost everything..."

This "no politics" policy seems to only apply in one direction!

Negative, it was just not seen yet. You do realize that we mods have lives, families, and jobs right? We don't have a "spidy sense" that goes off.

And its not one sided. I deleted and warned a left leaning post a few hours ago. So quit being a fricken snowflake!

Look, we can't see every fricken post all the time! Im downstairs installing my flooring in my office, but now I have to stop because people on both sides of the spectrum can't behave like an adult and follow the forum rules.

This is why we originally had a complete forum ban on politics.

Having said that. Like I said, we mods are not online every minute of the day. If you see a political post let us know. Don't start acting like a kindergartner and insulting the mod group by implying we allow one sides politics here.

Look, we can't see every fricken post all the time! Im downstairs installing my flooring in my office, but now I have to stop because people on both sides of the spectrum can't behave like an adult and follow the forum rules.

This is why we originally had a complete forum ban on politics.

Having said that. Like I said, we mods are not online every minute of the day. If you see a political post let us know. Don't start acting like a kindergartner and insulting the mod group by implying we allow one sides politics here.
"If you see a political post let us know."

That is exactly what I did and you removed the post. :mad:

"If you see a political post let us know."

That is exactly what I did and you removed the post. :mad:

I removed the entire conversation including the offending post you were complaining about. How the hell is that one sided?

Also that is not reporting a post. Insulting the mods saying we allow one sided politics is not reporting anything. If you are going to report a post, use the official report function which sends us an alert..

Users who are viewing this thread

Back