"All of Vlad's forces and all of Vlad's men, are out to put Humpty together again." (1 Viewer)

Ad: This forum contains affiliate links to products on Amazon and eBay. More information in Terms and rules

AFAIR it just advanced to a discussion state. Then it needs to be approved by the Senate.
The same game then in the house but I doubt it will come forward there.

I guess the border was never that important after all, or more likely, too necessary to Donald's campaign. Anyway, no politics, so I'll just say I'm glad the Congress got off its duff.

What does this approval mean, what weapons were waiting approval or funding?

Last edited:
This is interesting. Forty-three year olds fighting while Ukraine's young men seemingly stay back.

In the second world war, the average age of a combat soldier was 26. In the Falklands, it was 23. For Ukrainian soldiers, it's 43. The war in Ukraine has been, so far, fought mostly by fathers so their sons and daughters can rebuild the country when the fighting ends. But resisting Russia has cost so much and has continued for so long that the Ukrainian army is depleted. Ukraine's 600-mile front line is being defended by 880,000 soldiers, according to Zelensky. Most of them have had no rest from fighting since the start of the full-scale war two years ago.

paywall free Ukraine is in a bind over mass conscription | The Spectator

I'll never understand western journalists lapping up the B.S. of tin pot dictators.
You know you are being played.

I'm enjoying the spin on Zelensky's change in command - you can literally smell Russian bullshit behind the dramatic headlines.

Too bad that this change will cost hundreds (if not thousands) of Russian soldier's lives.

But spin on, dear media, spin ever onward.

This is interesting. Forty-three year olds fighting while Ukraine's young men seemingly stay back.

There is EU data that show Ukraine had a large reduction in the birth rate after the collapse of the USSR, this is why there is a 20 year "gap" in the mobilisation potential of Ukraine.

548px-Ukraine_population_pyramid.gif

Totally shocking, then add the losses from the current war and there will be a further cave in the male side of the chart.

Last edited:

Users who are viewing this thread

Back