"All of Vlad's forces and all of Vlad's men, are out to put Humpty together again." (1 Viewer)

Ad: This forum contains affiliate links to products on Amazon and eBay. More information in Terms and rules

Sorry, I didn't realize they'd slapped those restrictions on that account. I've been following it closely at Youtube.

Russia's space agency chief said that the sanctions imposed by the United States and its allies over Russia's invasion into Ukraine could potentially destroy cooperation on the International Space Station (ISS).

After President Biden announced Thursday that the U.S. would sanction major Russian banks and impose export controls on Russia to curtail high-tech imports, Roscosmos Director General Dmitry Rogozin tweeted that the ISS's current location is under Russian control.

"If you block cooperation with us, who will save the International Space Station (ISS) from an uncontrolled deorbit and fall into the United States or...Europe?" Rogozin said in one of his tweets. "There is also the possibility of a 500-ton structure falling on India and China. Do you want to threaten them with such a prospect? The ISS does not fly over Russia, therefore all the risks are yours. Are you ready for them?"

Currently, there are four NASA astronauts, two Russian cosmonauts and one European astronaut onboard the outpost, according to CNN.

Bring our astronauts home, and let the Russians know that if it lands on American soil it'll be regarded as an attack.

This bully needs slappin'.

The dark forest theory.

The idea that in the future we may meet an alien race. But that is a problem. The alien race will be so sophisticated that it will be able to destroy us.

So since we do not know this alien race, we may have to destroy them first regardless of whether they are friendly. Coz the only other alternative is that they destroy us first.

I think very soon that if Russia keeps on threatening NATO then a first strike maybe on the cards.

HarshConstantGartersnake-size_restricted.gif

Russia's space agency chief said that the sanctions imposed by the United States and its allies over Russia's invasion into Ukraine could potentially destroy cooperation on the International Space Station (ISS).

After President Biden announced Thursday that the U.S. would sanction major Russian banks and impose export controls on Russia to curtail high-tech imports, Roscosmos Director General Dmitry Rogozin tweeted that the ISS's current location is under Russian control.

"If you block cooperation with us, who will save the International Space Station (ISS) from an uncontrolled deorbit and fall into the United States or...Europe?" Rogozin said in one of his tweets. "There is also the possibility of a 500-ton structure falling on India and China. Do you want to threaten them with such a prospect? The ISS does not fly over Russia, therefore all the risks are yours. Are you ready for them?"

Currently, there are four NASA astronauts, two Russian cosmonauts and one European astronaut onboard the outpost, according to CNN.

Bring our astronauts home, and let the Russians know that if it lands on American soil it'll be regarded as an attack.

This bully needs slappin'.
That Russian is a tool.

The ISS makes one full orbit of the earth each hour of the day and as it does so, the orbit inclines (I don't recall the technical term) meaning that each orbit sees the ISS moving a few degrees.

So yes, the ISS passes over Russia just as it passes over every other continent and both poles.

Not sure of the validity, but apparently Putin has given orders that the families of Ukranian soldiers who do not lay down their arms and surrender should be found and killed. Even if this is just a fear tactic, this proves he has gone mad. Putin must be stopped.

Goes back to my point earlier about Ukrainians not laying down arms being a pretext for Russian atrocities. This really is appalling.

Oh... Fu*k...

FMfKXDRUUAAtmnd.jpg

I know it's probably staged. Propaganda to the 'n-th degree. But it's a damn good one that tells the world what what needs to be told.

This. Snake Island. The Ghost of Kyiv. Zelenskyy staying to fight and die with his army. These people are better than this world deserves. May the good lord bless them and keep them close.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back