"All of Vlad's forces and all of Vlad's men, are out to put Humpty together again." (2 Viewers)

Ad: This forum contains affiliate links to products on Amazon and eBay. More information in Terms and rules

From the russian frankenmonster vehicle factory comes the new T-62 turtle APC:

I think that guy does an excellent job of keeping a straight face while presenting the latest Russian Wunderwaffe to the public. He would make a great poker player.....

To add. F-16 are not Mike Tyson in his glory years. 3 rounds the opponent out.

No.

There will be casualties, proud Russians when they shoot one down. Big news/propaganda.
But and although i think the f-16 is designed for another kind of airwar, will do just good. When it enters the West have secured lines for parts bombs the lot.
I think that is one of the reasons the falcon was not allowed to go to war un-prepared.
And why loose the lessons from ww2 korea were there were oposite forces?
No i am waiting on a good iron cladded fist in the air, with people in the know in the west telling when.

Well, history may not repeat fully - it was Bulgaria and their computer tech that propped up the Soviet Union.

I'm sure that currently, they have help from China and India.
B blueskies explain the rainbow for this post.

Is it you doubt Bulgaria's tech leadership during the Soviet years or do you question China and India's tech involvement in today's Russsia?

Mendeleev has/had a great idea. Simply put tracked undercarriage on cargo containers, There are millions of them waiting for tracks.

Mendeleev has/had a great idea. Simply put tracked undercarriage on cargo containers, There are millions of them waiting for tracks.
1717088436852.png

Yes!! Then you could have these...

Users who are viewing this thread

• Back