"All of Vlad's forces and all of Vlad's men, are out to put Humpty together again." (2 Viewers)

Ad: This forum contains affiliate links to products on Amazon and eBay. More information in Terms and rules

Yeah right...

Get the freakin' F-16's in the air already
When its ready with all thats needed to sustain.

Its not the lack of f-16 in ukr but the supply train it must have to go to war. Parts, bombs etc.
Training, different ways to fight, instruments that can give an edge in said fight. I recall our local fighter jock in rest, saying that i would take time. A mig or f-16 might look the same but come from a totally different school. I figure it takes a lot of time to get the most out of the plane pilot and strategy. Certainly now ukr is more in defence.

If it goes, i do hope it will put some dents in russian aviation over the front.
My 10 cents is it will. If only because of other air to air stategies now more suited to fit in the whole picture of fighting.
Lets hope it just do dandy.

Anyone knows were is the shipyard located? If in the Black Sea, no problem in getting it in to service, but if it is in the Mediterranean, it won't be allowed to the Black Sea under the Montreux convención... or is there a provision for new warships of waring parties?

Anyone knows were is the shipyard located? If in the Black Sea, no problem in getting it in to service, but if it is in the Mediterranean, it won't be allowed to the Black Sea under the Montreux convención... or is there a provision for new warships of waring parties?
Image 30-5-2024 at 5.51 am.jpeg

So the ships will still have to pass through the Bosphorus Strait. Based on history to take, I don't think these ships will be allowed until the war ends.

Users who are viewing this thread

• Back