"All of Vlad's forces and all of Vlad's men, are out to put Humpty together again." (2 Viewers)

Ad: This forum contains affiliate links to products on Amazon and eBay. More information in Terms and rules

KYIV, Aug 3 (Reuters) - Ukraine's military said on Saturday it had sunk a submarine in Russian-controlled Sevastopol, attacked a southern Russian airfield and hit oil depots and fuel and lubricant storage facilities in Belgorod, Kursk and Rostov regions.

"A Russian submarine went to the bottom of the Black Sea," the defence ministry said in a post on X, naming the vessel as the B-237 Rostov-on-Don attack submarine.

The military's general staff said the attack on Sevastopol port also significantly damaged four launchers of the S-400 anti-aircraft "Triumf" defence system.

There was no immediate comment by Russia on the Sevastopol attack.

Another report of the same attack(s): MSN

F-16s are now in Ukraine.

Paywall free: https://archive.is/iMMr6

View: https://m.youtube.com/watch?v=a_lBiBDxDzQ&pp=ygUOZjE2IGluIHVrcmFpbmU%3D

Dang it! Ya' beat me to it.
I guess that photoshopped photo previously posted shows the correct livery.

Dang it! Ya' beat me to it.
I guess that photoshopped photo previously posted shows the correct livery.
Partially - they have the trident on the tail but don't appear to have the roundel behind the cockpit:

9e98887e-4e2b-4d7e-acd1-7a00b119d147_16x9_1200x676.jpg

lishing.com%2Freuters%2F3PIYUOS54BPKNMGJO7VABJIQVE.jpg

GUEZQeLXkAIwBjv-1.jpg

Last edited:
Just listened to the podcast "the echo of MH17". It's a commemorative podcast about the shooting down of Malesian Airways MH17 on July 17th 2014 by a Russian Buk missile and killing all, amongst which almost 200 innocent Dutch passengers. It reminds me that we have also been on the receiving side of Russian aggression. When I then hear some of our populist politicians questioning why we help the Ukraine with these f-16s while "we should not be involved in someone else's war", my blood starts to boil. We've been involved since Russia murdered 200 of our countrymen exactly 10 years ago. Ukraine, please use those F-16s and Leopard 2's well.
A relative of my Dutch colleague was on this flight. We feel your pain and share your sorrow.

The sooner the better. I just don't see it happening yet. Something really catastrophic needs to happen to the Russian forces first.

The current Russian push in the Donets is aimed specifically at preventing the Ukrainians from building up a reserve that can go on the offensive. Before anything else happens, that offensive needs to be stopped so that the Ukrainians can regroup their forces into an offensive configuration.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back