"All of Vlad's forces and all of Vlad's men, are out to put Humpty together again." (16 Viewers)

Ad: This forum contains affiliate links to products on Amazon and eBay. More information in Terms and rules

This:
"Kyiv should fight only a defensive war to avoid provoking a potential Russian escalation"
has been a mindset that fails to understand that Russia has invaded a sovereign nation, specifically targeting civilians and commits atrocities.

And just exactly at what point would Russia be able to escelate, aside from nuclear weapons?

Ukrainians have been seeing those sorts of scenes for thirty+ months. I can't give a "like" to grisly footage like that, but I can certainly appreciate the need for Russian civilians to see directly what this war actually means.

I only hope that doesn't include them pulling their own dead children or parents out of their own destroyed flats or schoolyards, not because it wouldn't be salutary -- it might change a mind or two about this war-- but because I hope the Ukrainians would never descend to that level.

So far as I've seen, Ukraine has been diligent about striking legitimate military targets, being humane to their prisoners and conducting themselves as a professional military.

On the otherhand, Russia, who is low on munitions, attacks a Ukrainian shopping center in retaliation, instead of using that weapon to help save Russian troops who are being crucified.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back