"All of Vlad's forces and all of Vlad's men, are out to put Humpty together again." (2 Viewers)

Ad: This forum contains affiliate links to products on Amazon and eBay. More information in Terms and rules

I know Ukraine is taking the upper road in this conflict, but there comes a point when you need to take the gloves off - unleash an unholy terror of missiles and drones on Moscow every time Kyiv is attacked.

Period.

I get it that Ukraine wants to minimalize civilian casualties, but Putin needs to learn that he cannot sponsor terrorism without repercussions.

I know what you mean however the Ukrainians have to walk that fine line re making sure that they don't upset their supporters in the West

I know what you mean however the Ukrainians have to walk that fine line re making sure that they don't upset their supporters in the West
True and like I said, they're taking the high road and not only because of the West, but because they are not like the Russians, which put zero value on human life unless it suits them.

My comment was out of frustration, because the Kremlin needs a solid example of the horror that they have dished out to not only Ukraine, but other peoples as well.

And to me the first step in that is for the west to give approval and provide the means for Ukraine to use whatever they like to destroy Russian aircraft on the ground and electricity and gas supplies to Moscow and to hack into the Russian TV networks to show Russians at home what is happening to civil targets in Ukraine.

Gas and electricity will cause minimal casualties and maximise the pressure on Putler.

Hijacking and/or crashing his TV networks would probably upset the average Ivan more than the electricity and gas cuts. If it takes some satellite time to broadcast a jamming signal then get it done.

Users who are viewing this thread