"All of Vlad's forces and all of Vlad's men, are out to put Humpty together again." (2 Viewers)

Ad: This forum contains affiliate links to products on Amazon and eBay. More information in Terms and rules

On 7 June 2024, South Korea retired its fleet of F-4E Phantom II aircraft so those going to Ukraine to become long range suicide drones would do wonders.

And SK has 13 fighter wings/groups. One or two wings of airframes (eg: F-15, F-16 and FA-50) complete with airframe drivers would be even better. I am sure their FA-50 is designed to carry US/NATO hardware and that would be a great opportunity for the SK team to prove their machinery in service and sell to those countries that now need to replace their Russian airframes
Or perhaps something like this?

6CF5C42F-3AB8-4156-8E5A-A76507C5DB4C.jpeg

Gaaq1yiW4AArx3t.jpg

''...they hoped their actions would encourage other Russian men to defy Moscow authorities and flee the war, now in its third year.
"Maybe, thanks to my example, someone will be inspired and want to quit the army," said Alexander, who unwittingly took part in Moscow's invasion of Ukraine.
"The weaker the army at the front is, the fewer people there are, the quicker the war will end and Ukraine will win
...''

''...the day the war broke out changed everything. "I realised that from now on I won't move a finger to support this," he said...''

Ukraine's bomber drones offensive.

"In 2022-2023, the Armed Forces of Ukraine hit Russian military targets a total of 17 times. In January-September 2024, there were more than 30 such effective strikes."

"We cannot send a thousand bombers a time over Germany every time, as yet. But the time will come when we can do so." (Air Marshal Arthur T. Harris, June 1942).

Users who are viewing this thread

Back