"All of Vlad's forces and all of Vlad's men, are out to put Humpty together again." (4 Viewers)

Ad: This forum contains affiliate links to products on Amazon and eBay. More information in Terms and rules

Having nukes wouldn't have prevent Russia's invasion of Ukraine. China having nuclear weapons didn't prevent Russia from attacking China (and vice versa) in 1969. Sino-Soviet border conflict - Wikipedia
Different times different capabilities. In 1969 china would have had ~50 nuclear weapons and all would have had to have been delivered by bomber - probably IL-28s or TU-16s.

Gentlemen,
Real reason for special military operation have been finally disclosed. Kremlin spokespersons Mrs Zakharova has stated that Ukraine made claim for all borsch on the world which needs to be counter with military power.

Another prove that russia is not a place on the earth just description of special state of the mind....

I watched that. Some caption said she was bombed. She looked drunk to me.

I don't want to be the person who pours cold water onto this but I read this afternoon that the German government have refused permission for Marder APC's currently stored with the manufacturer to be refurbished (at the company's expense) and sent to the Ukraine.

If they will not allow the transfer of an APC I cannot see them allowing the transfer of Leopard tanks.

One of the reasons being given was that they wanted to ensure that the Ukraine were given equipment they really wanted. Personally I would lay good money on the Ukraine Army being more than happy with Leopards.

Users who are viewing this thread