"All of Vlad's forces and all of Vlad's men, are out to put Humpty together again."

Ad: This forum contains affiliate links to products on Amazon and eBay. More information in Terms and rules

Hell! Add stars to the Seperatist flag and you get a Confederate flag. What's next? A Nazi flag?

Last edited:
Are you telling me that Chemtrails aren't real?
They're real alright, hydrocarbons are chemicals.

lmao @ Art Bell - that clown is onenof the reasons that chemtrails are a thing. He was pushing some sort of snake oil in the 90's that helped ward off the effects of "spraying". Oddly enough, "chemtrails" literally didn't exist as a "thing" before his coast-to-coast a.m. show.

Sort of sounds like one of those "authorities" on Geo-engineering/Chemtrails, who got their inside information from a (former)Government official who has to remain anonymous in order to protect self/family...
or a Nigerian scam artist using a variation on the "I am a banker/politician/lawyer (or other crook) that needs you to open a bank account for me and if you do I will pay you millions"

or a Nigerian scam artist using a variation on the "I am a banker/politician/lawyer (or other crook) that needs you to open a bank account for me and if you do I will pay you millions"
I used to work late back in the 90's (before the interwebs took off) and listened to his show for entertainment value.

I have to say, it was always interesting. Especially the people who called in.

Also consider, that back then, there were many people who fell for anything, but they didn't have the interwebs to enable their...uh...convictions?

Random thoughts

Some people are suggesting that there are thousands of Ukrainians in the invading forces and quote ancient history (2015 etc) to support this.

Others point out, quite accurately, that if a Russian Army unit that was made up of Ukrainians seized a town Putin would be broadcasting this very loudly as a great propaganda feat.

When Putin's nominated President of the Ukraine was captured he was alone. Being such an important asset surely he would have had a large protection detail consisting exclusively of highly trained Ukrainian "heroes of the liberation".

Makes me wonder if the Ukrainians in the "liberating forces" and who were his security detail changed sides when they found that Putin's orders were to kill as many civilians as possible, including many of the "liberators" friends and relatives, and to destroy as many farms, businesses and as much accommodation as possible so that many/most Ukrainians will have no food, no jobs and nowhere to live, after the liberation.

I wonder how many of the Russian "accidents" and deaths by the soviet version of "natural causes" happened when some of these people changed sides.

Also consider, that back then, there were many people who fell for anything, but they didn't have the interwebs to enable their...uh...convictions?

Yep. The web is like the bible (and probably all the other religions equivalent documents) - you can always find something to support your position - no matter how totally moronic it is.

If anything I would say there are more losers now than back then.

As I mentioned I am separating two issues - The initial attack in February, and the war that has been going on since end of March.
The issue I was referring to is the one since end of March. so some Wiki unit summarizing article regarding the war in February is of no interest to me.

I am and was also referring to units in combat with the Ukrainian armed forces - not to logistic or reserve units being held back or operating behind the front line.
If e.g. 130 Russian BTG's = 100,000 men would be in combat since end of March - or the other reported 94 BGT's = (75,000men) then automatically at least to me, the question arises how many of these BTG's are actually composed of units from the 1st and 2nd LDNR Army corps (integrated into the 8th Russian army) since 2nd March
. e.g. : originating from a confidential report on February 11th 2022 regarding Draft-notices for the LDNR: - That's what they're doing right now — they're delivering the draft notices to apartments and homes. I don't know the exact number of the notices, but I think we are talking about 50,000-60,000 people.

The LDNR units had already a strength of more then 140,000 in 2020. So add 50-60,000 people and add e.g. a probable but unknown figure for 2021 and you come up easily with ca. 200,000 men. One also needs to recall that the "civil war" conducted between the Putin termed (Nazi/fascist Ukraine units) and the LDNR units has been ongoing since 2014.
Therefore the Moscow Times article from February 2nd mentions that the LDNR needs to be at 100,000. - in 2015!!
How many Russian troops supported these LDNR units from 2014 to 2022 I wouldn't be able to place a reliable figure.

As for your comparison with WWII - as you know that doesn't stick much, since those territories 80 years ago did not behold hundreds of villages and towns nowadays existing along the front-line and throughout the Ukraine. Also the Ukrainian forces have logically fortified their positions heavily since 2014.

So that e.g. 130 BTG's or 100,000 men or 95 BTG's (75,000men) "including the LDNR units" are only able to make slow or almost no significant progress toward the Ukrainian lines since April is understood. - at least to me.

Therefore my statement; less then 50,000 Russian soldiers are temporarily engaged in combat - with another 100,000 being assembled that will be brought into action.
Since NATO or the media ignores the existence of the LDNR units (but only refers to Russian or BTG's) when it comes to combat numbers, I will logically leave it up to the individual
to make up his own mind or assumptions towards the actual composition of these "Russian units".

On 3rd of March, the LDNR units "claimed" the liberation of around 120 villages, towns and areas (not the Russian army) this was also reported on by the western media - so one can not claim/forward that an LDNR wouldn't exist, or that all conquering was done solely by Russian units.

Last edited:
?

NATO has not been ignoring the Russian backed separatist forces. They have mentioned them multiple times in intel press briefings, and each time have placed the overwhelming majority of them in the Donetsk/Donbas/Luhansk areas. They have repeatedly mentioned that they are engaging the UAF forces in those regions. The Russian backed separatist numbers mentioned have ranged from 35,000 to 45,000 troops actively engaged on the eastern front, from the beginning of the invasion. There are also Russian ground forces engaged on the eastern front. These have also been mentioned in the intel press briefings. Since the redeployment NATO has mentioned that there are now more Russian ground forces on the eastern front engaging the UAF there.

Last edited:
Thank you, so 130 or 94 BTG's = 70,000-100,000 men would include according to your stats 35-45,000 LDNR units.
Then why would I need to forward proof with my statement that the actual number of Russian units in combat is less then 50,000?

The issue is that due to the LDNR units having officially being integrated into the 8th Russian army since March 3rd - NATO simply isn't able or willing to differentiate
between the "real" Russian army and the in-cooperated LDNR units.

Users who are viewing this thread