"All of Vlad's forces and all of Vlad's men, are out to put Humpty together again." (4 Viewers)

Ad: This forum contains affiliate links to products on Amazon and eBay. More information in Terms and rules

....On the other hand Russian momentum keeps slowing down,
maybe no problem for Putin? 3m a day becomes a km a year - so as to say.
they keep losing equipment that cannot replace (provided sanctions are enforced).....
who says "aside from propaganda or misinformation" that Russia needs to replace those lost e.g. T-60/T-72, T-80's or some 1970's BMP's in corresponding numbers? or at all.
Neither can they replace men without declaring war and general mobilization.
neither can the Ukraine - but they already did that, Russia hasn't.
If the west doesn't end up betraying Ukraine, and stays firm with sanctions and keeps sending military (as well as humanitarian) help
Could you name me a single country in the last 50 years - that wasn't sooner or later abandoned by the western powers? due to political and $ reasons (mostly occurring after elections) Maybe e.g. a Trump or alike will have a sensational comeback in 2-3 years? AFAIK it was all republicans who voted against that 40billion$ package.
, the uprising (be it civil or military) may happen in Russia. We all have heard of unrest between the russian military, and I bet that purgues are not helping..
maybe - but that would be pure speculation. My previous mentioned western deeds are unfortunatley facts.
Giving territory (other than Crimea, that probably is a lost cause) to apaise Putin now is a recipe for next war in 3-4 years.
IMO, it is the only practical thing to do - certainly at present nothing great - but in the long run (if not abandoned again) certainly far more profitable for the West.

Last edited:
I don't share your short term solution. It's just asking for bigger problems in the near future. The following sumarizes very well my POW

Lloyd Austin is an IDIOT

Olaf Scholz is an IDIOT

Macron is an IDIOT TOTAL RETARD

A cease fire now only benefits Russia. We are surrounded by idiots in the west.

Thanks god we still have Kaja Kallas. We need more leaders like her.

Might look like roadkill, but it's pretty good.
In Bulgaria, they have similar foods and you'd be surprised how good it is.

I don't see how it looks like road kill. Its pita type bread filled with flavor packed shaved gyro type meat, feta cheese, sauce, tomatoes, lettuce, onions, cabbage, etc.

Some people are either just closed minded, don't like, or are afraid of what they don't know. These are the people that likely think Olive Garden is real Italian and fine dining.

Based on his recent posting track record, I'm not surprised. I bet if a restaurant does not call french fries freedom fries he boycotts it.

To each their own though.

And we are hugely off-topic now. I will say no further.

The taxpayers of the West will only support and finally tolerate spending billion of their dollars, pounds, euros, et al on Ukraine for so long, especially if domestic wealth, jobs, etc. fall. If Zelenskyy believes the West's support and attention is endless, he's in for a surprise. If this is still on in 2024 the next POTUS may well campaign on disentanglement.

None of that matters. He could be the most qualified man in the world. Its about who appointed him…

with the recent withdrawal from Kharkov Putler seems to be throwing all his still existing forces into Donbas and southern Ukraine to achieve something.
Lets hope Putlers forces fail to encircle Ukrainian forces in Donbas. Plus you'll never know what Lukashenko will do or the russian forces in the Moldovia breakaway region.
But russia may need some more forces in Georgia as tension is skyrocketing there

These are the people that likely think Olive Garden is real Italian and fine dining.
What, my Swiss Chalet isn't Swiss?
Plus you'll never know what Lukashenko will do or the russian forces in the Moldovia breakaway region.
Lukashenko will have a rebellion on his hands if he acts now… and this time there's little help putting down the mob from Putin.

And remember, he is carrying out the wishes of the president.

Plus you'll never know what Lukashenko will do or the russian forces in the Moldovia breakaway region.
The Russian forces presently in Transnistria are in no position (numbers) to do anything that might hurt the Ukraine - on the contra, the Ukraine could actually "liberate" Transnistria.
But russia may need some more forces in Georgia as tension is skyrocketing there
Don't get your hopes up, Georgia is surrounded by countries and own provinces with breakaway issues who will gladly gobble it up.

Last edited:
Is there a nice legal way to use frozen Russian assets to pay war reparations?
Yes. Claim the money is a non binary separatist movement which no longer wishes to be part of the oligarchical autocratic structure
and therefore it can then be 'separated' under currency rights laws which are yet to be enacted but will be once the money is in safe hands
(the money is to be counted in US dollars so is obviously English speaking - money talks remember - rather than Russian speaking so has a valid
right to be separatist).

Job done.

yes correct - I was just pointing out IIRC that those 57 voting against the package were all republicans. (which indicates a certain tendency)

They are. I would explain in detail their stance but that would go outside the rules regarding politics here. Suffice it to say that it's more about domestic optics than understanding international relations.

The package includes $6 billion for security assistance, including training, equipment, weapons and support; $8.7 billion to replenish stocks of U.S. equipment sent to Ukraine, and $3.9 billion for European Command operations.

In addition, the legislation authorizes a further $11 billion in Presidential Drawdown Authority, which allows the president to authorize the transfer of articles and services from U.S. stocks without congressional approval in response to an emergency. Biden had asked for $5 billion.

It also authorizes $4 billion in Foreign Military Financing to provide support for Ukraine and other countries affected by the crisis.

The United States has rushed more than $3.5 billion worth of armaments to Ukraine since Russia invaded, including howitzers, anti-aircraft Stinger systems, anti-tank Javelin missiles, ammunition and recently-disclosed "Ghost" drones.

The new aid package also includes humanitarian assistance - $5 billion to address food insecurity globally due to the conflict and nearly $9 billion for an economic support fund for Ukraine.

It provides hundreds of millions of dollars to help refugees and fund efforts to seize the assets of oligarchs linked to Russian President Vladimir Putin, whose government has called the invasion of Ukraine a "special military operation."

Users who are viewing this thread