"All of Vlad's forces and all of Vlad's men, are out to put Humpty together again." (2 Viewers)

Ad: This forum contains affiliate links to products on Amazon and eBay. More information in Terms and rules

Except by the Biden family? - if what I read in the "US Media" during the last election is true - and Trump was always trying to point that out.
Zelenskyy rise to power is very likely a Biden "creation"

And Admiral Beez, that Potus 44 did nothing - I see that very differently. It was during his administration that Ukrainian troops started to receive widespread training in Germany via the US Armed Forces and also received weaponry - during Trumps term this process was effectively continued, and provided essentially the basis for a capable Ukrainian Army that therefore managed to route Putin's forces around Kiev and the Sumy region.

Biden from what I know (but I might be wrong) even encouraged further spending and enlarging this "cooperation"

So basically it seems clear to me, that all 3 US administrations since 2015 were clearly bolstering Ukraine's forces against likely further regressions by Putin.
At risk of being banned, you believe trump?

After any ceasefire Putin is going to annex what he's holding, declare it Russian territory and threaten to defend it with nukes before he loses the lot. Worryingly, both the US and France are trying to talk Russia into agreeing a ceasefire.
I fully understand your reasoning - in the worst case, yes this will happen.
But politics and history take time to evolve. Important is to rebuild the Ukraine in order for them to be able to actually make a stand towards Russia, economically and militarily.
Who knows, who in 5-10 years will rule Russia - and might be willing to negotiate a return of annexed territory under the usual political framework - $ and cents.
Just my 5 cents

Important is to rebuild the Ukraine in order for them to be able to actually make a stand towards Russia, economically and militarily.
Ukraine is taking a stand now. And with material and financial support from much of the world, is kicking Russia's ass. This, not so hypothetical time in the future is Ukraine's finest hour and greatest opportunity to secure its border, citizens and state. From this POV, no Ukrainian is going to supporting dropping their weapons and sitting at a table with the Russians, unless it's to discuss the complete withdrawal from Ukrainian territory, reparations and the extradition of Russian war criminals.

Zelenskyy rise to power is very likely a Biden "creation"
No. I doubt Biden ever heard of him before he was elected. Biden is not known to follow foreign comedy shows. Who knew he would be a strong leader of a nation in an attack by the now former number 2 heavy weight of the world. That is, i think, a part of why the evil plan doesnt go so well. In this case a leader that does just does that what he is elected for. And just in a good marriage not only for the good times. I am not a following kind of man, but given, i would. Cant see another option even from 1000 miles away.

This is exactly what I feared…

The US government is calling for a ceasefire between Ukraine and Russia. If that happens Ukraine will never regain its lost territory in any negotiation. The US government's position should instead be to demand Russia withdraw from all Ukranian territory and that until they do the US will continue its active support.
I think this proves that despite the bloviating by western politicians of standing with Ukraine and doing "whatever it takes" and "doing everything possible," in reality, they care more about their own problems and issues, and asses, and really don't give a shit about Ukraine. Remember, these were the same governments that sat back for almost six months as Putin amassed troops on Ukraine's border and did nothing. Not to mention that Bloomberg and Business Insider have both reported that European countries have opened up special accounts in Gazprombank so they can pay for Russian gas in rubles. Which according to Reuters, the German economic ministry says does not violate the sanctions. So as governments send billions in aid into Ukraine to fight Russian aggression, energy companies send even more billions into Russian coffers. How fucked up is that?

A couple of bits of info:

Biden was a member of the US Senate Foreign Affairs Committee for over 25 years, and chaired it from 2001-03 and 2007-09, before becoming vice-president under Obama from 2009-17. Obama stated that one of the primary reasons he chose Biden as his running mate was due to his experience in foreign affairs over the preceding decades. He was, for example, the Obama administration's point man on the New Start Treaty. Although it is possible that Biden was not particularly aware of Zelenzskyy before he became president of Ukraine, I doubt anyone else outside of Ukraine was either(?).

The US training and aid program to Ukraine was initiated by the Obama administration, and continued under the Trump and Biden administration. Biden sat-in on and was witness to the planning. (As was already mentioned up-thread, Trump tried to withhold the aid package during his second campaign (2020) in exchange for info on the activities of Biden's son in the Ukraine, but Congress overrode Trump and forced the aid package through.)

Any US citizen's (honest) objection to continuing the war because of the monetary expense (to themselves) is based in extreme ignorance. The $40 Billion aid package (currently being prevented from passing in the Senate by Rand Paul (R)) amounts to less than 15/100ths of 1% of the projected 2022 US GNP. (There are, however, a lot of ignorant people in the US.)

Last edited:
A couple of bits of info:

Biden was a member of the US Senate Foreign Affairs Committee for over 25 years, and chaired it from 2001-03 and 2007-09, before becoming vice-president under Obama from 2009-17. Obama stated that one of the primary reasons he chose Biden as his running mate was due to his experience in foreign affairs over the preceding decades. He was, for example, the Obama administration's point man on the New Start Treaty. Although it is possible that Biden was not particularly aware of Zelenzskyy before he became president of Ukraine, I doubt anyone else outside of Ukraine was either(?).

The US training and aid program to Ukraine was initiated by the Obama administration, and continued under the Trump and Biden administration. Biden sat-in on and was witness to the planning. (as was already mentioned up-thread, Trump tried to withhold the aid package during his second campaign (2020) in exchange for info on the activities of Biden's son in the Ukraine, but Congress overrode Trump and forced the aid package through.)

Any US citizen's (honest) objection to continuing the war because of the monetary expense (to themselves) is based in extreme ignorance. The $40 Billion aid package (currently being prevented from passing in the Senate by Rand Paul (R)) amounts to less than 15/100ths of 1% of the projected 2022 US GNP. (There are, however, a lot of ignorant people in the US.)
I like to think I'm a little less ignorant now. Thanks.

I think this proves that despite the bloviating by western politicians of standing with Ukraine and doing "whatever it takes" and "doing everything possible," in reality, they care more about their own problems and issues, and asses, and really don't give a shit about Ukraine. Remember, these were the same governments that sat back for almost six months as Putin amassed troops on Ukraine's border and did nothing. Not to mention that Bloomberg and Business Insider have both reported that European countries have opened up special accounts in Gazprombank so they can pay for Russian gas in rubles. Which according to Reuters, the German economic ministry says does not violate the sanctions. So as governments send billions in aid into Ukraine to fight Russian aggression, energy companies send even more billions into Russian coffers. How fucked up is that?
Keep in mind that the fuel purchased from Russia is by contract.

They just don't call up Russia and place an order, the fuel delivery is a negotiated contract for x-amount of fuel @ x-amount of Euros to be delivered over a period of time (quarterly, semi-annual or whatever is contracted) well ahead of actual delivery.

You also have to understand that entire nations are dependant on that fuel not only for private homes, but hospitals, institutions, farm production and manufacturing. So a sudden shutdown of fuel will have serious consequences for that nation.

Many countries have started to reduce their consumption and have received pledges for fuel from nations outside of Europe until and alternative and reliable supply for Europe can be established.

I thought this was a gyro?

View attachment 668500
Old News - See Little Nellie
1652579968129.png

Users who are viewing this thread

Back