"All of Vlad's forces and all of Vlad's men, are out to put Humpty together again." (2 Viewers)

Ad: This forum contains affiliate links to products on Amazon and eBay. More information in Terms and rules

This sounds like a bold UAF attempt, if true.

Maybe these guys?

If there was any (failed) raid, it was against Russian artillery that shells Nikopol indiscriminately.

Probably, the first video confirming the usage of M982 Excalibur. Canadian?
With Canada having the largest Ukrainian population after Ukraine and Russia (temporary refugees in Poland aside), I'd like to think my country is well contributing.

But I'd like to see more from Canada. If the Germans won't support Leo2 transfers, let's send more of our Canadian-produced LAVs, for starters. Did this prior commitment below arrive?

Last edited:
I mean, c'mon Vlad. How do you expect to ever sell this crap?

"Lightly used, some dings, 8.5/10. Not mint."

That's how it works buying guitars online, after all. Meanwhile:

broken-guitar-shipping-damage.jpg

im-577679?width=1920&height=1080.png

Probably the same eBay asshole.

PRAGUE, Sept 3 (Reuters) - An estimated 70,000 people protested in Prague against the Czech government on Saturday, calling on the ruling coalition to do more to control soaring energy prices and voicing opposition to the European Union and NATO.

Organisers of the demonstration from a number of far-right and fringe political groups including the Communist party, said the central European nation should be neutral militarily and ensure direct contracts with gas suppliers, including Russia.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back