"All of Vlad's forces and all of Vlad's men, are out to put Humpty together again."

Ad: This forum contains affiliate links to products on Amazon and eBay. More information in Terms and rules

A Admiral Beez , you can disagree all you like. However, it doesn't change the facts of how and when NATO can be mobilized and take action. If NATO becomes an active belligerent, and providing defensive forces for northwestern Ukraine absolutely fits that criteria, then it will prove to the world that Putin was right.

And open the door for nuclear winter…

Nobody wins.

I'd seen some bizarre stories about the Ukraine conflict but this one's beyond bizarre. The US Army's first transgender officer (who transitioned from male to female) and her wife offered to provide information about US Army medical records from Fort Bragg to the Russian Embassy in hopes that, somehow, it might provide info on how the US Army is helping train Ukrainians.

It all sounds like a B-movie plot....so I'll let all you smart people try and figure out what on earth is going on with this story:

Then perhaps it's time for the West to stop acting exclusively in the background as quartermaster to Ukraine and to demonstrate its military power and resolve. An US-led NATO armoured corps. rolling into Ukraine, remaining exclusively in the northern Onlasts that border Belarus, excluding the Chernihiv Oblast that borders Russia. This Western force is placed to ostensibly guarantee against Belarusian aggression. Both Ukraine and NATO invites both India and China to participate in some peaceful role.

The only way this works is if Putler launches a strike on a NATO country such as Poland and article 5 is enacted.

I'd seen some bizarre stories about the Ukraine conflict but this one's beyond bizarre. The US Army's first transgender officer (who transitioned from male to female) and her wife offered to provide information about US Army medical records from Fort Bragg to the Russian Embassy in hopes that, somehow, it might provide info on how the US Army is helping train Ukrainians.

It all sounds like a B-movie plot....so I'll let all you smart people try and figure out what on earth is going on with this story:

Diversity is our strength.

More stellar recruits in their prime:

c11a3b908d2f50facde0a0d0be84991c.jpg

Vladimir Putin's army drafting retirees, telling conscripts to use tampons for bullet wounds

Oh yeah, now they're stating that the release of gas is now having a direct effect on climate change.

Lots of other things going on across the globe like volcanoes, the gateway to hell (which is still burning after 50 years), the burning cities in Ukraine, forest fires and much more, but I guess one simply cannot allow a good opportunity to to waste...

Users who are viewing this thread

Back