"All of Vlad's forces and all of Vlad's men, are out to put Humpty together again." (1 Viewer)

Ad: This forum contains affiliate links to products on Amazon and eBay. More information in Terms and rules

So with multiple handguns and five shots, he finally hit his temple.

With that kind of marksmanship at that short of a range, it doesn't look good for the rest of the Russian Army...

Reminds me of a "suicide" in Aus some 20 years back.

Woman was shot in both hands yet was still able to grab the rifle and shoot herself in the head.

Coincidentally, the estranged husband was a policeman and the suicide determination was made by his mates. Tame, or terrified, coroner agreed.

There is no police corruption in Aus. ;);)

Russia's foreign minister Sergei Lavrov 'taken to hospital for heart condition at G20 summit'

Russian foreign minister Sergei Lavrov has been taken to the hospital due to a heart condition following his arrival for the G20 summit in Bali, Indonesian authorities said.
Three Indonesian government and medical officials said the Russian diplomat was being treated on the resort island.
Two said Mr Lavrov was being seen for a heart condition.

The foreign minister is due to represent the Kremlin at the summit
Thomas Kingsley reports:
Maybe the son of a brothel woman will die. One can only hope. Lavrov, Putin, terrorist leaders of a terrorist nation.

Last edited:
The Whitehouse stated several times, that the use of any form of nuke or chemical weapons in Ukraine will be a "serious mistake" and that Russia will "suffer serious consequences" as a result.

What that may entail, I'm not sure, but that is extremely strong language and the first time the Whitehouse has made statements of that nature since all this began back in February.
Biden will eat five Tacobell tacos,three bowls of hot chili,and four burritos. He'll then send a fart to Putin.

Biden will eat five Tacobell tacos,three bowls of hot chili,and four burritos. He'll then send a fart to Putin.

At6, I really like most of your posts....but this is unnecessarily political. You're expressing your view of the President when, in reality, we don't know how he'll respond.

Also note that if nukes or chemical weapons start being thrown around, it will involve NATO discussions...so other US Allies will get a say in how the Alliance should respond in a unified manner.

Please let's not start another political bonfire. We've collectively done a good job striking the right balance so far on this thread.

Paywall free version, archive.ph

I never expected Canadian Rotax engines to be used in drones attacking Ukraine. Shame on Bombardier for selling engines to Iran until 2019, what did they think the Iranians were doing with them, building desert sleds?

Users who are viewing this thread

Back