"All of Vlad's forces and all of Vlad's men, are out to put Humpty together again." (1 Viewer)

Ad: This forum contains affiliate links to products on Amazon and eBay. More information in Terms and rules

When I was in East Berlin in '62, I and 3 fellow GI friends dropped into a restaurant there, "the Bucharest" and ordered a Soviet beer that was listed on the menu. The waiter replied that it "was not available" so I asked what he recommended. We ordered the Romanian beer and found that the label listed it at 14% alcohol. Needless to say, being in the Soviet Zone of Berlin, we each only had one beer.

Completely jealous. In 1990 in Spain for Desert Storm we could get Bud or Miller at the E-club, or go out on the town and get either San Miguel or (hork!) Cruzcampo.

I hope he's right.

Much of the NATO-provided self propelled artillery and rocket artillery is truck-based, rather than tracked. Will this hinder their winter use? I suppose once/if the ground freezes and hardens that wheeled SPG might be okay.

If the AFU can keep on the offensive through winter I think Russia, with its already demotivated army now ill-equipped for the cold, is in big trouble.

Last edited:
POL dump?
Seems it's a gas pipeline

Russians having a taste of what Putin is doing in Ukraine

Last edited:

Users who are viewing this thread

• Sisu