"All of Vlad's forces and all of Vlad's men, are out to put Humpty together again." (1 Viewer)

Ad: This forum contains affiliate links to products on Amazon and eBay. More information in Terms and rules

True but the term is short hand for a "...far-right, authoritarian, ultranationalist political ideology and movement, characterized by a dictatorial leader, centralized autocracy, militarism, forcible suppression of opposition..." which certainly fits the bill here. If someone has a better term I am glad to adopt.
Hi GTX,

I don't come here to learn more about your opinions on US (or other) politics. Post links as you wish but shut TFU with your BS.

Dana

A good analysis as usual from Gen Ryan, but I believe in addition to what he's written that the Ukrainians will try to continue foot-mobile operations in order to leverage the advantage they have over the Russian conscripts, in order to prevent them having a couple of undisturbed months to complete their training.

Hi GTX,

I don't come here to learn more about your opinions on US (or other) politics. Post links as you wish but shut TFU with your BS.

Dana

And was this level of response necessary?

No…

If you have an issue with another poster then reach out to the admin/mods and let us handle it.

The type of reaction you posted is no better. People don't come here to read it either.

Last edited:
ISW, once more:

Russian forces in eastern Kherson Oblast are likely partially vulnerable to a Ukrainian interdiction campaign such as the one Ukrainian forces successfully exploited to retake western Kherson Oblast. Several major ground lines of communication (GLOCs) run through eastern Kherson Oblast into other Russian-controlled areas in southern Ukraine: the southern T2202 Nova Kahkovka-Armiansk route, the southeastern P47 Kakovkha-Henichesk route, and the M14 highway that runs eastward into Melitopol, Berdyansk, and Mariupol. Geolocated satellite imagery indicates that Russian troops are establishing defensive positions along some of these critical GLOCs, and social media reporting indicates that Ukrainian strikes have already begun targeting Russian concentration areas and military assets on these routes.[4] The limited number of high-quality roads and railways in this area, particularly connecting Crimea to the mainland, creates potential bottlenecks that could be vulnerable to Ukrainian interdiction efforts that would gradually degrade the Russian ability to continue supplying its grouping in eastern Kherson Oblast and other areas of southern Ukraine. ISW previously reported the targeting of similar bottlenecks along key GLOCS--not just the bridges across the Dnipro River--during Ukraine's Kherson counteroffensive in late August to mid-October culminated in the Russian withdrawal from the west bank of Kherson Oblast to positions further south of the Dnipro River. Ukrainian forces will likely find it harder to achieve such dramatic effects in eastern Kherson but may be able to disrupt Russian efforts to solidify and hold their new defensive lines.

Next tranche of American aid needs to have plenty of HIMARS/MLRS reloads, to enable Ukrainian operational pacing and interrupt Russian winter logistics. The weather can thereby do better work at weakening the Russian forces.

Just for the record - I'm a member...

1668802776908.png

Well. since you asked perhaps stop talking politics?

Show me where I talked politics. Where did I mention any political party or particular political entity.

I called her a QANON creep. - FACT

I said she wanted to stop funding and aid to Ukraine. - FACT and this is allowed per the discussion because it relates to the war in Ukraine. Ukraine would not be winning this war without the aid from the west.

I said she is a disgrace. - FACT

Last edited:
I think the aid packages etc have a political dimension, of course, but mentioning them in a nonpartisan and objective manner doesn't strike me as very political.

Everything about this conflict is political.

What about any war is not? That is why we eased (but not lifted the politics rule).

And that is what I did. I never said anything about her party or political beliefs.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back