"All of Vlad's forces and all of Vlad's men, are out to put Humpty together again." (1 Viewer)

Ad: This forum contains affiliate links to products on Amazon and eBay. More information in Terms and rules

But we now know the Bear was NOT that big

Not true. The Bear was DEFINITELY that big...it was just this type of bear rather than a befanged beast of Beelzebub:

1668968516822.png

At least the colour of this bear is bang-on for Putin and his followers...complete with the bow on the head.

Last edited:
Who is buying it? I suspect no one in the western world and have serious doubts about others. Maybe China or India to have some kind of leverage in case of default to bargain (more oil or cheaper) but can't think of anyone else.

I suspect a number of Putler's oligarch billionaire buddies may be stumping up funds (a) to shore up the regime, or (b) giving some before the regime takes it all (which is probably a naiive hope anyway, 'cos dictators take everything anyway). I also wouldn't put it past China or other nations to be buying some of this debt in hopes of securing leverage in the future.

Oh I understand that. Doesn't mean I like it when the likes of such sit back and watch when a crime is being committed.
True, but for some odd reason, those countries seem to be afraid of Russia or it's comrades.

Which now, after nine months of showing the world just how inept the Russian military really is, should embolden these smaller nations to move away from fearing Putin.

I suspect a number of Putler's oligarch billionaire buddies may be stumping up funds (a) to shore up the regime, or (b) giving some before the regime takes it all (which is probably a naiive hope anyway, 'cos dictators take everything anyway).
Could be but much of the oligarch money must be frozen in the west and don't know if the are willing to spend any remaining in such junk bonds.

Or better said, they are not willing for sure but don't know if they will try to hide from Putin. A dangerous trick for sure. I can see some falls through the windows if they get caught.

As they say, once you start dancing with the devil you must dance its tune.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back