"All of Vlad's forces and all of Vlad's men, are out to put Humpty together again."

Ad: This forum contains affiliate links to products on Amazon and eBay. More information in Terms and rules

Though I admit that I would like nothing more than to use Imperial Roman and later, Medieval forms of execution to all involved - from the top down.

I once read a book titled The Book of Execution. Laid out as an encyclopedia of the various means of putting someone to death after (sometimes scanty) judicial review, it was pretty alarming. The medieval and older methods stood out in their, uh, not-family-friendly means.

Last edited:
As an Amazon Associate we earn from qualifying purchases.
If any of those responsible can be rounded up and put on trial, it's a start.

Though I admit that I would like nothing more than to use Imperial Roman and later, Medieval forms of execution to all involved - from the top down.

That *may* cause others to take note and avoid the same poor life choices.

It may take time. I doubt Russia hands them over. Usually there is a task force that is set to track them down.

Look at the series of wars that were fought during the breakup of the former Yugoslavia. Years later war criminals were still being captured and sent to the Hague. I was fortunate enough to take part in one such operation. After the suspects were detained, we flew them to a field in the middle or Kosovo where a C-130 was waiting on them for a flight to the Hague.

I'm not sure who they were, we were never told their names, and their faces were covered. I suspect though it was these men here:

Also the flights were conducted very hush hush. We were told that many people/supporters did not want them to stand trial and would possibly try and prevent it.

Point though is that war criminals are always hunted, even years and decades later.

I once read a book titled The Book of Execution. Laid out as an encyclopedia of the various means of the various means of putting someone to death after (sometimes scanty) judicial review, it was pretty alarming. The medieval and older methods stood out in their, uh, not-family-friendly means.
In true, public executions in the middle ages (and even in latter periods) were in part to be family friendly and an entertainment:

As an Amazon Associate we earn from qualifying purchases.
What I do not understand is why Ukraine has not destroyed the electrical and water supply systems in Crimea. Yes they want to recover the area but leaving the Russian military there with full electrical and water services is, to me, a mistake. After 8 years of Russian maintenance these systems are probably on the brink of failure anyway so will need upgrading once the orcs are banished.

What I do not understand is why Ukraine has not destroyed the electrical and water supply systems in Crimea. Yes they want to recover the area but leaving the Russian military there with full electrical and water services is, to me, a mistake. After 8 years of Russian maintenance these systems are probably on the brink of failure anyway so will need upgrading once the orcs are banished.
Agreed, though the climate is tropical, so Ivan won't be freezing. Apparently there were plans to blow up the bridges between Crimea and Kherson if Ivan invades, but the Ukrainian officers in charge betrayed their country. But no matter, now is the time to hit Crimea's infrastructure.

My prayer: "Lord, give me a beer to accept the things I cannot change, and give me an A-10 to change the things I can."
A-10 may even be too fast for Shahed 136. They reportedly fly slower than A-10 stall speed. So is cruise speed of An-2.
Not to mention that GAU-8 is probably overkill by several orders of magnitude. Nevertheless I assume its cheaper to use than wasting missiles on those drones.

Agreed, and well said.

You are more than welcome to continue the discussion. So is Artesh. I just see no point in myself continuing it because it is a debate where neither of us will convince the other.
No Chris, this is not a debate...

First of all, we all believe that criminals and terorists, should be tried, and surely this will happen.

We are just talking about our "fantasy" end, you say you day it would be a modern "civilized" end, i say: no, it must end in extreme violence, so again, we both are saying: it should be ended, by any means necessary.

But reality is, that they won't be tried at all, because of extreme and extended curroption in those useless offices.

Hundreds of thousands reports with evidence about terorists and their activities, were sent to those useless curopted politians, they have done nothing. Unfortunately your so called "civilized" way, won't work for us! It only protects terorists and criminals.

I really wish there was a way, to avoid violence, but this is only way that we can ensure those criminals receive what they really deserve.

Many years have passed from WW2 and still those allied soldiers that commited war crimes, are not charged, from Katyń massacre to rape of German women and girls by Soviet army... Rapists, mass killers, thieves and other criminals, were retired with honor and respect, that they didn't deserve. No one ever dared to talk about these crimes, for years, because criminals were on the winner side. A few privates and rarely corporals and sergeants were showingly executed, but the real ones, were in office for years...

Oh, and no need to say how much coward are those politicians, as well!

Need examples? Read events after 1979, you will find thousands of examples.

If the A-10 were used for anti-drone work they could always be outfitted with 5.56/7.62mm minigun pods, or even 20mm pods (so self-destructing HE projectiles could be used). The excellent endurance & loiter capability of the A-10 (upto 6 hours at 150 miles from base) would be useful for standing patrols. Since it seems like most of the Shahed drones are being located and intercepted visually by the pilots, the lack of radar would not seem to be a problem.

Seems like it might be worth revisiting this thread:

"Best WW2 plane for Ukraine today?"

Last edited:
Oh, and no need to say how much coward are those politicians, as well!

Need examples? Read events after 1979, you will find thousands of examples.
In many countries, including democratic ones with functional criminal court systems, war crimes are accepted or even actively encouraged, according with one recent administration pardoning perpetrators of war crimes convicted in national, military courts and an earlier administration endorsing torture and even subcontracting it to less-than-democratic allies.

This man has yayechka!

A-10 may even be too fast for Shahed 136. Not to mention that GAU-8 is probably overkill by several orders of magnitude. Nevertheless I assume its cheaper to use than wasting missiles on those drones.
Large and pricey SAMs, yes. But from what I've read the cheapest and most effective weapon against the Shahed would be the Vampire missiles. Small, highly accurate, relatively cheap at under US$28k per missile, needing only a single projectile to kill (Gepard, for example needs to fire dozens of hard to replace shells to score a single kill), and as mobile as the cheap civilian-spec vehicle moving them.

Last edited:
They have raped our girls, their girls have to be raped.

And what daughter deserves to be raped? Just because she was born to a criminal does not make her available to be subjected to the same crimes as her father perpetrated.

I'm sorry but I could not let this go. The pursuit of justice in the matter of war crimes in the war on Ukraine will not involve carrying out eye for an eye sentences on innocent members of criminals' families. Period.

A-10 may even be too fast for Shahed 136. They reportedly fly slower than A-10 stall speed. So is cruise speed of An-2.
Not to mention that GAU-8 is probably overkill by several orders of magnitude. Nevertheless I assume its cheaper to use than wasting missiles on those drones.
Who cares. I imagine gunnery targets are even slower than the Shahed drones. Just get the A-10 there for all us fanbois. C'mon, free up some air force bucks for stealth mods for the B-52!

And what daughter deserves to be raped? Just because she was born to a criminal does not make her available to be subjected to the same crimes as her father perpetrated.

I'm sorry but I could not let this go. The pursuit of justice in the matter of war crimes in the war on Ukraine will not involve carrying out eye for an eye sentences on innocent members of criminals' families. Period.
That's not only about Ukraine, that's about entire world.

The point is that many of these terorists, have gifted their mothers, wives and doughters to other terorists, like Hezbollah or many other ones. That's the way they have chosen. Many of them were promoted from sergeant to brigadier general, Colonel or lieutenant Colonel for these actions.

But on a second thought, you are more than right!!! It was, is, and will be a severe mistake to do this. An unforgettable and unforgivable one.

Thanks for reminding.

:pilotsalute:

They have raped our girls, their girls have to be raped.

They have killed my compatriots and threatened their families, same have to happened to their friends and families.

SMFH

This is exactly what I am talking about. This is the behavior of animals.. Sorry, but not sorry to say this.

These women and children you say should suffer from "revenge rape" are innocent too. If you do this to them you are nothing more than a criminal yourself, and deserve to be treated as such.

What crime did these women and children commit? Being born into this world? Being born to a criminal father?

Same goes for killing innocent family members.

Furthermore, by committing such acts you only breed the next terrorists, because they only see you as the barbarian who killed their innocent child, brother, sister, mother, etc. You only further breed hate, and they want revenge. It is a never ending cycle that must be broken.

Enough of this. I am sorry, but as a civilized decent human being who cares about human life and enjoys living in a civilized world, this will not be tolerated. This type of thinking is not compatible with civilized life. Time to move on!

Last edited:

Thank you! Well said!

And I will not tolerate it either!

Also, everyone needs to remember, we moderators do not do this full time. We have work and families. We have lives outside of this forum. We do not sit around all day looking at every forum post. Sometimes we only review the posts once per day.

So please have some patience, and we don't need snide comments questioning "Is there any moderation here?

We are the doing the best we can. Sometimes it takes time to get to things. A simple report, making us aware of the post is all that is necessary.

I've got two sick kids in my house, while trying to work my job. It's impossible to act on every questionable post at every minute of the day.

Thank you

Last edited:
SMFH

This is exactly what I am talking about. I don't care about cultural differences. This is the bahavior of animals. It is this kind of thinking that thrives in uncivilized cultures. Sorry, but sorry to say this.

This women and children you say should suffer from "revenge rape" are innocent too. If you do this to them you are nothing more than a criminal yourself, and deserve to be treated as such.

What crime did these women and children commit? Being born into this world? Being born to a criminal father?

Same goes for killing innocent family members.

Furthermore, by committing such acts you only breed the next terrorists, because they only see you as the barbarian who killed their innocent child, brother, sister, mother, etc. You only further breed hate.

Enough of this. I am sorry, but as a civilized decent human being who cares about human life and enjoys living in a civilized world, this will not be tolerated. This type of thinking is not compatible with civilized life. Time to move on!
As I said, you're more than true, in this case. My mistake.

:pilotsalute:

Large and pricey SAMs, yes. But from what I've read the cheapest and most effective weapon against the Shahed would be the Vampire missiles. Small, highly accurate, relatively cheap at under US$28k per missile, needing only a single projectile to kill (Gepard, for example needs to fire dozens of hard to replace shells to score a single kill), and as mobile as the cheap civilian-spec vehicle moving them.
That is definitely the cheapest I have seen in the missile camp. Though I still think that gunning them down will be more cost effective with the right weapons. A Shahed is assumed to cost less than $20k. Probably 20 mm ammo or even machinegun caliber is more than enough.

As for 35 mm ammo for Gepard, as far as I know it's still in production, 35 mm × 228 HEI/SD and HEI-T/SD - Nammo
Of course, the AHEAD ammo will be the ideal match for drones, but I think Gepards cant use it.
There's no reason why the A-10 can't be equipped with Perigrine missiles for UAV hunting.
Although cheaper than most current AA missiles, $150K is still far from the $20K cost of the target it intends to destroy.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back