"All of Vlad's forces and all of Vlad's men, are out to put Humpty together again." (1 Viewer)

Ad: This forum contains affiliate links to products on Amazon and eBay. More information in Terms and rules

That may be Finland's POV as well.

Since they're not yet in NATO are they relying on security guarantees from the US? Or more likely, Finland shares the global realization that Russia is a paper tiger, incapable of invading anywhere, let alone a Russian graveyard like Finland.

Imagine Ivan's fear when these beasts roll out of the winter's mist.

View attachment 700287

Those Russians who know Russia/Finland history would be far more worried if they thought they had Finnish crews because Finland has beaten Russia so thoroughly without fail in the past.

I remember "Rocket Summer" by Ray Bradbury, and "Martian Chronicles" was my favourite book.
Rocket winter continues in Ukraine.
Old Igla MANPADS vs incoming cruise missile. Igla wins.

View attachment 700320

Goodness that's a fast missile. That aircraft must have been tens of km away when he fired, and it impacted only a few seconds after launch. What's the top speed of these systems?

I think this should be the new Russian Federation Flag
f6f2ef6f2ecfc55d82e4e35aa468086af87458ca.jpg

;)

Countering shahed drones with drones. I expected something glamorous like a dogfighter machine gun armed drone

But apparently they will basically throw bricks at them.

The Ukranian version seems a little bit more streamlined, but a brick nonetheless.

I know, I know, if its effective, who cares about the glamour, but it's hard to resist the brrrrrrrttttt factor :silly:

Last edited:
Nothing that has not been already discussed here, but interesting anyway that a supposedly expert think tank reaches the same conclussions than us, arm chair generals, in this thread.
So what about those F-16 and LEO-2 ?

8/ @TheStudyofWar forecasts with high confidence that #Putin will not seek to engage NATO militarily at this time in response to the provision of any of the Western military systems currently under discussion.

9/ #Russia is barely holding off the Ukrainian military at a fearful cost to itself and Russian forces in #Ukraine could not survive a serious conflict with NATO at this time.

10/ The risks of deliberate Russian escalation to a major conflict with NATO in the foreseeable future are thus extremely low.

Nothing that has not been already discussed here, but interesting anyway that a supposedly expert think tank reaches the same conclussions than us, arm chair generals, in this thread.
So what about those F-16 and LEO-2 ?

8/ @TheStudyofWar forecasts with high confidence that #Putin will not seek to engage NATO militarily at this time in response to the provision of any of the Western military systems currently under discussion.

9/ #Russia is barely holding off the Ukrainian military at a fearful cost to itself and Russian forces in #Ukraine could not survive a serious conflict with NATO at this time.

10/ The risks of deliberate Russian escalation to a major conflict with NATO in the foreseeable future are thus extremely low.

Read that this morning. Ray Charles saw this months ago, as did most of us.

In other news, scientists have found that air is useful to most life.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back