"All of Vlad's forces and all of Vlad's men, are out to put Humpty together again." (1 Viewer)

Ad: This forum contains affiliate links to products on Amazon and eBay. More information in Terms and rules

You have to transport ammo, too. Fuel. Mark my words, lasers & charged particle beams are the weapons of the future. Some are here now but will be far more effective very soon.

I don't doubt that they're in the future, I just don't see that they have unlimited ammo. 2LoT is a bitch. Both are subject to interdiction, too.

Great truth.

This is a nice article about harmful military innovación:

Hell. Blow up that damned bridge in Crimea already. Make it irreparable.
No, wait until Crimea is cut off by land, under attack, and the bridge is wall-to-wall with reinforcements and supplies, then hit it with an all-out saturation attack, dropping multiple spans and destroying multiple piers. Meanwhile, keep your latest long range weapons innovations under wraps to avoid countermeasures development. How about a submersible version of the drone attack boats, with AI, inertial, and GPS guidance? The Kerch Strait is so heavily traveled its subsurface topography must be pretty thoroughly mapped, a la "Red Route One" from Hunt for Red October, n'est ce pas?
GAME OVER

Last edited:
Look in you tube for the fight of Kerch street ww2.

Realistic explanation? Is he capable?
I'm sure he is - a former low ranking KGB officer that worked his way up to imperious leader would not happen if his head was full of pixie dust and unicorn droppings.

He is fully aware of his failure to subdue Ukraine and his bluffs have been called every step of the way. He's used to spinning the situation that gives the illusion that he's in control and will keep trying until that bluff wears out, too.

But Jinping, who also uses the same tactics, can instantly spot bullshit a mile away, because he too, is a master of control.

So Putin is going to have to speak to him in real terms. Especially since Communist China knows Russia's position as a world power has eclipsed and has no real bargaining power if China puts him to the test.

Meh. With both dictators, I suspect either their position has gone to their heads or that they always had a tendency to ignore things that didn't fit in their worldview. Which works when you are the big boss and can punish anyone who disagrees with you, but reality cannot be bullied.

Users who are viewing this thread