"All of Vlad's forces and all of Vlad's men, are out to put Humpty together again." (8 Viewers)

Ad: This forum contains affiliate links to products on Amazon and eBay. More information in Terms and rules

Still trying to figure out what part of Putin's war is going "quite well".

If having your Army cut down like grass, having large numbers of your tanks destroyed or captured, having your fleet's flagship sunk and murdering thousands of civilians is the goal, then is certainly going well.

I am very happy with events on the ground in Ukraine. I think the whole thing should give NATO and neocons in Washington a lot to think about. It is clear that the Special Military Operation is going quite well, almost exactly the opposite of what Western media outlets are reporting. Donbass will soon be totally liberated and the entire world will soon be converted to a multipolar arrangement rather than the so called "rule based" arrangement so dear to certain American politicians and almost all the unelected politicians directing the EU. In my view, these are good outcomes.
I suggest you re-read this.

I am very happy with events on the ground in Ukraine. I think the whole thing should give NATO and neocons in Washington a lot to think about. It is clear that the Special Military Operation is going quite well, almost exactly the opposite of what Western media outlets are reporting. Donbass will soon be totally liberated and the entire world will soon be converted to a multipolar arrangement rather than the so called "rule based" arrangement so dear to certain American politicians and almost all the unelected politicians directing the EU. In my view, these are good outcomes.
Can I ask. If what is happening is going quite well, what is your definition of going really really badly?

Last edited:

If having your Army cut down like grass, having large numbers of your tanks destroyed or captured, having your fleet's flagship sunk and murdering thousands of civilians is the goal, then is certainly going well.
Vlademoort is reducing prison overcrowding in Russia.

I did find that announcement interesting, especially after the US pledged M1s to replace their Soviet armor that was sent to Ukraine.
Agreed. I was also eyeing the US Army Abrams and Bradleys offloading in Poland last month.

View: https://m.youtube.com/watch?v=CDUHXwEBMFQ

View: https://m.youtube.com/watch?v=aDiQopwHIuc

I wonder if some of these vehicles are destined for Ukraine, especially the Bradleys. Biden has promised fifty Bradleys and there are now US Army Bradleys in Poland. Sounds like a good opportunity.

Last edited:
Aparently, Poland purchased 180 K-2 tanks last summer and just recieved 10 of them the first week of December.
A small number. But nothing a series of C-5 runs from Korea to Poland couldn't increase easily enough while a bulk shipment is coming via sea freight.

b8867b39515207b935fd020283930863.jpg

382ff25a4f0971327651e31bb3bea735.jpg

Agreed. I guess we'll see if J Johnny Curedents deigns to reply.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back