"All of Vlad's forces and all of Vlad's men, are out to put Humpty together again." (8 Viewers)

Ad: This forum contains affiliate links to products on Amazon and eBay. More information in Terms and rules

I do hope that this isn't true. It is politics but I believe relevant to this thread.

Kevin McCarthy reportedly agreed to spending caps that would limit future aid to Ukraine as part of the deal with ultraconservatives that enabled him to finally be elected as House speaker on Saturday.
It's very plausible that he would do so given the events of the past week. However, I will point to the US Senate and note that the cuts the Putin Conference want won't get past the Senate and leave the topic alone after that.

проповядвай, брат !! :D

Preach.jpg

I do hope that this isn't true. It is politics but I believe relevant to this thread.

Kevin McCarthy reportedly agreed to spending caps that would limit future aid to Ukraine as part of the deal with ultraconservatives that enabled him to finally be elected as House speaker on Saturday.
I hit reply then started writing a post without thinking first, which would have gotten me banned.

Last edited:
"Kharkiv region" is probably too vague for missile-guidance programming, don't you think?
I was more thinking the swimming pool and other building features pictured in the media article might be recognizable to any separatist-leaning ethnic Russians.

&cropW=3287&xPos=364&yPos=371&width=862&height=575.jpg

Ukrainian soldiers take part in an aquatic therapy session in a hot pool at the rehabilitation centre.(AP: Vasilisa Stepanenko)

As Roger said - probably usual Russian accuracy

The laser detector is made by ShinexTech.

It appears they have all sorts of counter-electronic and related equipment available.

The Bradley should be easy to integrate into the AFU as it shares mechanicals with their M270 MRLS.

"The M270, which is actively used in the Armed Forces of Ukraine, is based on the Bradley chassis, and the TOW ATGM is supplied as well."

Users who are viewing this thread

Back