"All of Vlad's forces and all of Vlad's men, are out to put Humpty together again." (8 Viewers)

Ad: This forum contains affiliate links to products on Amazon and eBay. More information in Terms and rules

That's a silly article. No where in the article is the headline that Russians "demand" anything supported. A suggestion is not a demand. One lower level apparatchik made a silly and likely drunken request of a colleague.

And you have to love these job titles… you know when there are five instances of "of" in your title that you're a nobody.

Sergey Karginov, First Deputy Chairman of the Committee of the State Duma of the Federal Assembly of the Russian Federation on Development of Far East and Arctic.

Last edited:
nd you have to love these job titles… you know when there are five instances of "of" in your title that you're a nobody.

Sergey Karginov, First Deputy Chairman of the Committee of the State Duma of the Federal Assembly of the Russian Federation on Development of Far East and Arctic.

The nameplate on his desk must weigh about seventy pounds.

Um, isn't this report identifying the place just inviting a Russian rocket barrage?

"Kharkiv region" is probably too vague for missile-guidance programming, don't you think?

I would say it falls into Standard Russian claim credibility (they also claim to have destroyed 35 out of the 20 HIMARS Ukraine received)

View: https://twitter.com/DanieleRaineri/status/1612122429169762308

The capture of the latest, top-secret washing machines?
Fhwd-_fWYAIKhTN.jpg

The whole world is waiting for someone in authority (and I include British American French leaders) to start ruling something in not ruling something out, any damn fool can do that.

I am very happy with events on the ground in Ukraine. I think the whole thing should give NATO and neocons in Washington a lot to think about. It is clear that the Special Military Operation is going quite well, almost exactly the opposite of what Western media outlets are reporting. Donbass will soon be totally liberated and the entire world will soon be converted to a multipolar arrangement rather than the so called "rule based" arrangement so dear to certain American politicians and almost all the unelected politicians directing the EU. In my view, these are good outcomes.

Да, товарищ!

Users who are viewing this thread

Back