"All of Vlad's forces and all of Vlad's men, are out to put Humpty together again." (6 Viewers)

Ad: This forum contains affiliate links to products on Amazon and eBay. More information in Terms and rules

Not good news on the Bakhmut front:

If you are willing to throw in endless human wave attacks in, even the best motivated and equipped troops will be worn down.
The RuZZians are making incremental progress, at huge cost, and often by simply running a defensive point low on ammunition and forcing it to fall back.
This is Stalingrad tactics in 2023 - right down to Kadyrovite Blocking Battalion behinds the Wagner cannon fodder who are being fed forward into the meat grinder

Last edited:
No idea about Moldova, but Georgia, Armenia, Azerbaijan, Turkmenistan, Tajikistan, and ... All belong to Iran, they were lost during Russo-Persian wars during Qajar dynasty. Afghanistan and Pakistan were lost to Brits, at same time.

That's the ticket.
Croatia: well, Bosnia is actually ours
Austria: well, Slovenia and Sud Tirol are actually ours. Czechia and Schlesia too.
Serbia: dibs on Montenegro, Kosovo and N. Macedonia
Hungary: are you kidding??
Sweden: Finand is ours, so are the Baltic states
Denmark: Norway and UK belongs to us.
Turkey: I want my oil fields back; yes, those in Iraq, Kuwait and Saudi Arabia, plus Jerusalem, Mekka and Medinah

Mongolia and UK: hold my beer

If going after the suggestion quoted is not going to bring joy, peace and prosperity to the people populating these areas, I don't know what will.

If going after the suggestion quoted is not going to bring joy, peace and prosperity to the people populating these areas, I don't know what will.
In dreams, it seems fun and doable! But in reality, that's impossible! First of all, we are talking about "independent nations" and not "lost / occupied" territories! Second, those "agreements" have lost their value, because neither of the sides, exists anymore! They have disappeared around same time, 1917, Russian Empire and 1925, Qajar dynasty.

That is just a reference to problems with "Russia" and why most of Iranians dislike / distrust Russian Rulers.

1673440486944.png

If you are willing to throw in endless human wave attacks in, even the best motivated and equipped troops will be worn down. The RuZZians are making incremental progress, at huge cost
Well, it seems to be working. And as a bonus, Russia gets to convert its prison population, often made up of violent criminals into corpses.

At 2:23 below we're told how the Wagner Group is finding success. And remember, the number of dead to them is meaningless.

View: https://youtu.be/ERQA0uoPWYU?t=143

Well, it seems to be working. And as a bonus, Russia gets to convert its prison population, often made up of violent criminals into corpses.

At 2:23 below we're told how the Wagner Group is finding success. And remember, the number of dead to them is meaningless.

View: https://youtu.be/ERQA0uoPWYU?t=143

Exploitation is generally conducted VDV or Marines, the RuZZians best professional troops, they don't expend then on direct assaults, only on breaking through the weakened defenders.
This also causes a problem for the Ukrainians. They can't rotate out their now tired high end troops as they are needed near the front to counter a VDV./Marines breakthrough, causing them to burn out. Its been noted by observers that the formerly very effective elite Ukrainian formations are now almost spent.

I still believe in violence as the only real "solution".

That's the only language that "dictators" understand.

A massive and continues Aerial, Naval and Artillery Bombardment of occupied territories and border lines, and executing every single prisoner, specially "non-Russians", assassination of Russian Businessmen and diplomats, kidnapping family and children of Russian officials, etc...

Now THIS IS REALLY, REALLY INTERESTING!

According to the Russian ministry of defence, and reported by the state-owned Ria Novosti news agency, General Gerasimov has been appointed as commander of Russian forces in Ukraine, with the current commander, Surovikin, becoming Gerasimov's deputy.

That's the ticket.
Austria: well, Slovenia and Sud Tirol are actually ours. Czechia and Schlesia too.
Turkey: I want my oil fields back; yes, those in Iraq, Kuwait and Saudi Arabia, plus Jerusalem, Mekka and Medinah

Is Louisiana That Napoléon sold in a momentary lapse to be claimed by France ?

That's the ticket.

Imperial Rome would like to have a word...

Users who are viewing this thread

Back